Page 191 of 668 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 10013
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I can't stand Kitty Pryde.
    I've never liked her from day one

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I hate the way they bring Cyclops back, overcomplicated.

Emma could have said that she put him in a stasis chamber until she could find a cure.
    That isn't really unpopular, I actually don't know anyone that liked it.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Emma could have said that she put him in a stasis chamber until she could find a cure.
    I thought they were gonna reveal that an X-Men villain manipulated the cloud to make it toxic. I think everyone knew that he was going to come back anyway. It was a question of how. After they "killed" Multiple Man, they announced his solo series. And before the end of IVX they announced ResurreXion. Returning from the dead was inevitable.

Ultimate Member

I feel like it would have been easy enough to say that Emma 'downloaded his mind' telepathically, and that her not-entirely-rational thinking process was compromised thereafter by the side-effects of having his death-traumatized brain running around inside her own, until they could clone him a new body (or fix his old one) and she could off-load him back. Boom. Cyclops is back. And it's a free pass for any weird out-of-character stuff she did while hosting him (and for a tweak to his personality, afterwards, as that sort of thing seems likely to have consequences...).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I feel like it would have been easy enough to say that Emma 'downloaded his mind' telepathically, and that her not-entirely-rational thinking process was compromised thereafter by the side-effects of having his death-traumatized brain running around inside her own, until they could clone him a new body (or fix his old one) and she could off-load him back. Boom. Cyclops is back. And it's a free pass for any weird out-of-character stuff she did while hosting him (and for a tweak to his personality, afterwards, as that sort of thing seems likely to have consequences...).
    That would have been a bigger feat than Jean an omega telepath did with Xavier. So no

Another unpopular opinion. Magneto is better off being removed from Wanda and Pietro and having only Lorna as his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Another unpopular opinion. Magneto is better off being removed from Wanda and Pietro and having only Lorna as his daughter.
    I am not sure where I sit on this one. On one hand I want Lorna and Erik to get some more time together as Father and Daughter. On the other hand I want Lorna to have some relationship with Pietro and Wanda like she did in the past.

But in the end, I prefer Lorna and Erik being close family going forward.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am not sure where I sit on this one. On one hand I want Lorna and Erik to get some more time together as Father and Daughter. On the other hand I want Lorna to have some relationship with Pietro and Wanda like she did in the past.

But in the end, I prefer Lorna and Erik being close family going forward.
    How about a compromise? I am not for shipping but since they are not related if Lorna and Pietro get married than Wanda will be her sister in law and Erik Pietro's father in law.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    How about a compromise? I am not for shipping but since they are not related if Lorna and Pietro get married than Wanda will be her sister in law and Erik Pietro's father in law.
    No thanks
    That would definitely be unpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No thanks
    That would definitely be unpopular.
    Oh. How about if Anya Eisenhardt gets resurrected somehow with all her memories and Lorna gets to becomes a sister that way? It wouldn't be Pietro and Wanda but still a family thing.

It may have been a mess at times, but Aaron's WatXM was the last time and first time in a while, that a main X-Men title was fun to read.

Mighty Member

I think HoX/PoX does an incredibly bad job of setting the table for everything that is to come. I'm not talking about how they got there (There are problems there as well, but it's whatever) what I mean is that for all the time dedicated to this book, Krakoa as a nation is incredibly nebulous. There's foundation, but it's so scant and a lot of that foundation has been undercut by all that future garbage. Like there's so much and so many pages dedicated to explaining things... and yet a bunch of stuff remains unexplained.

BANNED

Seems like it might be part of a continuing comic book!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Seems like it might be part of a continuing comic book!
    Or it could be that Hickman is possibly the worst example of "Show don't tell" in comics today?

it's not like he lacked pages to do worldbuilding for Krakoa