Page 199 of 653 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 9795
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

"Kat" to me is either Selina Kyle under Tom King's "Batman" run, or Ned Stark's wife who doomed her husband and children by triggering the PERFECT STORM of circumstances to kick off the War of Five Kings.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 10-13-2019 at 11:41 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Ned Stark's wife who doomed her husband and children by kicking off the War of Five Kings.
    Now that's a fucking ridiculous take...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Now that's a fucking ridiculous take...
    It’s not. She kidnapped Tyrion because she trusted Littlefinger.

BANNED

The blame certainly doesn't lie entirely at Cat's feet, because Petyr would have found another way to cause the war, but she did her family no favors by trusting the shady guy who fought to marry her in their youth. It's like she didn't know grudges were a thing after years of grudge against a literal child.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I think it could be time for a third major group to arise to rival the X-Men and The Brotherhood.
    Considering my feelings on HoX/PoX/DoX...yes. Give us mutants who love their home countries and aren't going to run off and segregate themselves. People who are military/law enforcement/intelligence veterans who band together and operate with a quasi authority/approval like the FF.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Oh my God. Why is there Game of Thrones talk here?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Give us mutants who love their home countries
    That could be too much like the Inhumans and we don't need to give the knockoff people any more ammo.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Love is overrated. The ships really don't make the characters better or worse, they can exist with or without them. With one or many, that doesn't matter.
    It is really weird to think that is the most important aspect of these characters. It makes them feel empty. If they are or not with someone doesn't make them different people.
    The only somewhat notable difference is that X is draw some panels kissing Y until they break up. That's it
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-19-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusFan View Post
    I'm talking about the base similarities..not how they choose to deal with the outside world

Hickman has basically turned the X-men/Mutants into the Inhumans...but somehow has managed to make them more alien, cultish and creepy than I can ever remember the Inhumans being
    Eh... as someone who's been reading all of the inhuman works. the Mutants aren't weirder than the Inhumans. There's some really weird **** in the Inhumans.

They do parallel them in an uncomfortable degree though. They're not comparable to post 90s inhumans, but they are very similar to early Inhumans.

They've not yet reached the inhuman's level of "**** it, we don't care and there's not much you can do to make us care."

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Eh... as someone who's been reading all of the inhuman works. the Mutants aren't weirder than the Inhumans. There's some really weird **** in the Inhumans.

They do parallel them in an uncomfortable degree though. They're not comparable to post 90s inhumans, but they are very similar to early Inhumans.

They've not yet reached the inhuman's level of "**** it, we don't care and there's not much you can do to make us care."
    Are you sure?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Are you sure?
    Yeah, I'd say they're not yet at Silent War/Marvel Knights Inhumans level of "**** off humanity."

BANNED

Wolverine’s best look

Scott and Rogue should have been allowed to permanently gain control of their powers.

Agreed. Honestly, it feels like Rogue's gone back and forth on that so often that I thought she currently had control again.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

And as a corollary to that one, the X-Men vs. Street Fighter should've happened, and Rogue should've kept knowledge of the Street Fighter characters' techniques.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi