Page 219 of 669 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 10027
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Introducing Christian Frost as a real character sucks. He was better when he figured into the 'Emma is Trans' narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I swear to God y'all would be defending the Avengers teaming up with @#$%ing Red Skull.
    Im not defending the team up. I think its dumb, naive and will likely bite them in the back. All I did was explain why they have teamed up with him. I wasnt trying to imply that it was a good decision

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Introducing Christian Frost as a real character sucks. He was better when he figured into the 'Emma is Trans' narrative.

I'm putting this together... and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post

Could you explain this narrative to me

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Ima let snaps take the lead on that.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

So far DoX is PERFECT!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    The rumor: Christian Frost -> gender reassignment up to 11, including working ovaries from stem-cell cloning -> Emma.

I can't...ROLFMAOCopterSkates. Not.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Christian looks like a male gay Emma... kinda of a genderbent.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    The rumor: Christian Frost -> gender reassignment up to 11, including working ovaries from stem-cell cloning -> Emma.

I can't...ROLFMAOCopterSkates. Not.
    Never heard of this before

BANNED

I officially hate modern adult Scott.

He's either a personality-less yes-man or a smarmy arse depending on the day and I just...ugh. I hate both. Go hike off a pier, Summers.

(I also still miss teen Scott.)

I also don't think DOX is as revolutionary as people are making out; there's way too much hype for shit that would've been snarled at for being too shallow a year back.
    Last edited by Domino_Dare-Doll; 01-02-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I officially hate modern adult Scott.

He's either a personality-less yes-man or a smarmy arse depending on the day and I just...ugh. I hate both. Go hike off a pier, Summers.

(I also still miss teen Scott.)

I also don't think DOX is as revolutionary as people are making out; there's way too much hype for shit that would've been snarled at for being too shallow a year back.
    Scott seems pretty calm and flirtatious with those not actively trying to kill him and his friends ala sue storm.

I don't think dox is revolutionary at all. It's different for mutants in how deep it goes but not.original. in fact we are kind of seeing what we never saw of how the inhumans built their original nation. Not the one where you just plop up wherever you want and demand rights but moon attilian and without slaves and more organic.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Scott seems pretty calm and flirtatious with those not actively trying to kill him and his friends ala sue storm.

I don't think dox is revolutionary at all. It's different for mutants in how deep it goes but not.original. in fact we are kind of seeing what we never saw of how the inhumans built their original nation. Not the one where you just plop up wherever you want and demand rights but moon attilian and without slaves and more organic.
    Not fighting with ya dude; just gonna disagree.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post

It's that 'Christian' her AMAB identity IS Emma, and that years of repression by her father, her time in a mental instituation (same as Emma) and his technical 'death' in said institution was her coming out. The hellfire club, the psychic imagery she used to
    Come across full femme, was deciphered by sebastianshaw and indstead of killing her for such a ruse, he instead offered her the financial backing to build herself up from toe to head- a self made woman in every part of her life. /rumor

BANNED

Ok here's another one just because I feel like it:

Emma, Magneto and Apocalypse's arrogance doesn't make them endearing or entertaining to watch--it just makes them insufferable and I wanna throw three plastic kettle's worth of hot tea in all their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    I don't trust most of the writers with the resurrections. Sure we might get people back (and even if we do, what's the chance they get out of Wallpaper Land anyway. Looking at you, Synch and Skin), but I have the worst feeling that we'll get a writer or two that uses it as an excuse to just kill off people frequently with 'oh they'll be back real fast' for pointless drama or worse stupid gore.
    You mean like X-factor? Its turning into "Oh my god, they killed Kenny!" every issue.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Ok here's another one just because I feel like it:

Emma, Magneto and Apocalypse's arrogance doesn't make them endearing or entertaining to watch--it just makes them insufferable and I wanna throw three plastic kettle's worth of hot tea in all their faces.
    Except for Apocalypse I agree. It works on Apocalypse because he is supposed to be this ancient, wise and powerful evil.