Page 249 of 664 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 9959

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    And it still doesn’t stop them from making the same thread every other day, does it?
    Not anyone else on different from any other topic really.

But back on topic of the thread...
    The whole 'everything changed overnight' nature of the Krakoa thing gets on my nerves. There's so much we should have seen rather than just 'and its already done'. And I think that extends to most comic writing in general, too many events and such just happen and we don't really get to see the build up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Not anyone else on different from any other topic really.
    It is different, though

And it still doesn’t stop them from making the same thread every other day, does it?
    People keep having different, specific questions. No on is making you go onto those topics and bemoan their existence every time. If you're only going to pop in and insult and complain about the people posting, just ignore it. Or start your own topics about things you like or have questions on.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    People keep having different, specific questions. No on is making you go onto those topics and bemoan their existence every time. If you're only going to pop in and insult and complain about the people posting, just ignore it. Or start your own topics about things you like or have questions on.
    Or may flooding the first page with threads circling the exact same discussion is irritating seeing as how it’s taking space off from topics that actually prompt new dialogue.

Or may flooding the first page with threads circling the exact same discussion is irritating seeing as how it’s taking space off from topics that actually prompt new dialogue.
    So post on those topics you like and push them to the front. If nobody is talking on those topics then there's not much of a dialogue. And coming onto the topics you hate and talking just pushes them up to the top over the topics you prefer.

BANNED

Didn’t you join this board just to complain ad infinitum? Maybe try a different comic?

Welcome to the Internet.

Everyone is free to come onto these topics and post whatever they want. Go ahead and complain, and complain about people complaining. You're free to say what you want, and people are free to respond to that however they want, as long as they avoid getting personal and insulting.

Do you have an actual controversial opinion about the comics or anything to say on topic? Or just snark?

BANNED

Oh lordy. People are going to post things you don't like. Perhaps multiple times. Time to deal. Agreement parties are hella boring anyway.

That said, let seeing something you don't like inspire you to create/bump other threads.

Unpop or maybe not so unpop: nothing looks or sounds good about the X-Men/F4 crossover. From the premise to the art that has been released, it's it looks awful. I hear Chip is a good writer, but he is going to need to bring his AAA game to save the book for me.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 01-12-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Oh lordy. People are going to post things you don't like. Perhaps multiple times. Time to deal. Agreement parties are hella boring anyway.

That said, let seeing something you don't like inspire you to create/bump other threads.

Unpop or maybe not so unpop: nothing looks or sounds good about the X-Men/F4 crossover. From the premise to the art that has been released, it's it looks awful. I hear Chip is a good writer, but he is going to need to bring his AAA game to save the book for me.
    I haven't been paying much attention to it because that short scene with the F4 in HoX made me wary of the idea. What has come out? I haven't seen any of the art besides a couple covers that don't tell anything.

The small bit I read of the F4 in Incoming! still looked like the family was getting along great, at least as far as Franklin was concerned.

BANNED

I haven't been paying much attention to it because that short scene with the F4 in HoX made me wary of the idea. What has come out? I haven't seen any of the art besides a couple covers that don't tell anything.

The small bit I read of the F4 in Incoming! still looked like the family was getting along great, at least as far as Franklin was concerned.
    There's art for it in the upcoming stuff thread. It's by the other penciler who is always on X-Men for some reason that isn't Greg Land. Never been a fan.

Welcome to the Internet.

Everyone is free to come onto these topics and post whatever they want. Go ahead and complain, and complain about people complaining. You're free to say what you want, and people are free to respond to that however they want, as long as they avoid getting personal and insulting.

Do you have an actual controversial opinion about the comics or anything to say on topic? Or just snark?
    Well hopefully the contributions to this thread won’t be the exact same things that are on the other three threads on the first page.

Good god, the problem isn’t seeing criticisms. It’s seeing the exact same passive aggressive questions posed the acting like you’re being “driven off the boards” or that your opinion is being censored. No we’re just annoyed at the exact thing being said...just like agreement parties are annoying, acting like certain discourse hasn’t been thoroughly dissected is also annoying. It’s why most members of the board got annoyed after Love Rectangle threads and derailments kept being brought up.

There's art for it in the upcoming stuff thread. It's by the other penciler who is always on X-Men for some reason that isn't Greg Land. Never been a fan.
    Just looks exactly like what the plot I thought was going to be. Franklin is worried about losing his powers, goes to the X-men for help. They show up 'join your family in Krakoa' and he does it half out of desperation, half teenage rebellion. Where it goes from there I can't say, but I'm not interested

Well hopefully the contributions to this thread won’t be the exact same things that are on the other three threads on the first page.

Good god, the problem isn’t seeing criticisms. It’s seeing the exact same passive aggressive questions posed the acting like you’re being “driven off the boards” or that your opinion is being censored. No we’re just annoyed at the exact thing being said...just like agreement parties are annoying, acting like certain discourse hasn’t been thoroughly dissected is also annoying. It’s why most members of the board got annoyed after Love Rectangle threads and derailments kept being brought up.
    ^Hes right you know.

If I see one more " Is Krakoa a cult!?" thread, I may go gray.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

They should give the X Men cartoon universe it’s on comic so that it can continue.

When is the full book supposed to start coming out again?

I have seen criticism get pounced on and bemoaned almost immediately around here before though. And some people don't agree with things being dissected thoroughly enough. I will agree we don't need multiple threads entirely dedicated to single subjects though. No reason to start a new one if the old one is still there and usable. Could be some people just don't check beyond the first page. Or don't check at all to see if a thread already exists before starting a new one.

And for another Unpopular (I guess it is anyway) Opinion...
    I don't really like the new logos for the books. Or at least how the titles are written. The font just feels off. Like it belongs on something more cyber or robot oriented.
    Last edited by scourge; 01-12-2020 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Adding something more on topic with the thread.