Page 296 of 668 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 10020

Ew, ew Inhumans EW!
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Unpopular, but true: Current X-Men is just Inhumans but with popular characters. The Inhumans books probably were good. People obviously dig the concept of them.

Also, the crucible is very try-hard. It screams 'we mutants are soooo weird now, guys, amirite?'

Of course, that's not to say Krakoa shouldn't develop cultural customs but that one is pretty comical. I'd forgotten about it until I listened to an old X-podcast episode last night and they were gushing about it.

No I don't hate Krakoa or the current status quo, but some of it is humorous and most of it is ironically just like Inhumans.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 05-06-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Unpopular, but true: Current X-Men is just Inhumans but with popular characters. The Inhumans books probably were good. People obviously dig the concept of them.

Also, the crucible is very try-hard. It screams 'we mutants are soooo weird now, guys, amirite?'

Of course, that's not to say Krakoa shouldn't develop cultural customs but that one is pretty comical. I'd forgotten about it until I listened to an old X-podcast episode last night and they were gushing about it.

No I don't hate Krakoa or the current status quo, but some of it is humorous and most of it is ironically just like Inhumans.
    But, all the characters currently on Krakoa weren't that popular before… I'm thinking about the former villains.

So, it's like the seclusion paints everyone with the same brush, the members of the same team regardless of their ideas or their morals.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Ha ha ha thank you for this. This gave me a solid morning chuckle. I love coming to CBR and leaving with genuine laughs. "Soooo weird now, guys, amirite?" hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    But, all the characters currently on Krakoa weren't that popular before… I'm thinking about the former villains.

So, it's like the seclusion paints everyone with the same brush, the members of the same team regardless of their ideas or their morals.
    I believe they meant that, on the popularity scale we have X-Men>Inhumans.
    The X-Men as a whole are "more popular characters" than the Inhumans.

Extraordinary Member

How come in futures that depict a thousand years from now, like Kang the Conqueror, why isn’t everyone a mutant?

By then, mutantcy should have been the dominant species in Earth. Through natural births.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    How come in futures that depict a thousand years from now, like Kang the Conqueror, why isn’t everyone a mutant?

By then, mutantcy should have been the dominant species in Earth. Through natural births.
    They would have left Earth, too hot because of climate change.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

bring back X-Statix and do it yesterday. maybe that's not unpopular but I need to put it into the universe

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    bring back X-Statix and do it yesterday. maybe that's not unpopular but I need to put it into the universe
    I thought they did already with U-Go Girl’s daughter and Anarchist’s son.

While reviving Mr Sensitive and Vivisector.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I thought they did already with U-Go Girl’s daughter and Anarchist’s son.

While reviving Mr Sensitive and Vivisector.
    They did.

It didn't sell and as a result the actual revival seems to have been canceled.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    They did.

It didn't sell and as a result the actual revival seems to have been canceled.
    Mike Allred said recently he's still working on it.

Extraordinary Member

Are the resurrected male mutants still circumcised?

Do all the resurrected mutants have belly buttons since they were reborn without placenta?

Do all the resurrected mutants have belly buttons since they were reborn without placenta?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But I haven’t even mentioned hymen’s yet.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Yes, because Cyclops still has uncontrollable eye beams. Meaning, they would also keep Emma Frost's second nose!

Cyclops probably CAN control the beams but he never learned how to toggle it off. It’s not like he’d let go of the visor. It’s PPE.