Page 316 of 668 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 10015
    Extraordinary Member

This might cause a coniption or two....I want to see Elizabeth Guthrie get her AoA powers and NOT go to Krakoa...she graduates college and becomes a Federal Agent...U.S. Deputy Marshall Elizabeth Guthrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    This might cause a coniption or two....I want to see Elizabeth Guthrie get her AoA powers and NOT go to Krakoa...she graduates college and becomes a Federal Agent...U.S. Deputy Marshall Elizabeth Guthrie.
    Was she the massive one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    She was the last X-Man standing because she wasn't fighting him. She TALKED him down instead.
    They did fight, however, with the result that neither of them could affect the other through physical force. That's when she resorted to talking him down in order to stop him from taking Xavier.

WWH.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member

Just to start a fun tangent what do you guys think is a nightmare scenario or worst scenario of Krakoa turning from a mutant heaven into mutant hell? I have this crazy idea like what if the villain of the whole story is The Unit, that dude is one of the creepiest villains ever ,he is working for a utopia ,while ready to sacrifice entire world's for it.Like what if he has been on earth before and triggered Moira's mutation with the Legacy virus(his creators created it precisely for this purpose ) and Moira had the unique genotype to unlock its true reincarnative properties- to keep reincarnating her, so in effect that was her first life but she has no recall of it.She only has recall of the lives Hickman introduced.The Unit knows that the Dominions and Phalanx are after absorbing the galaxies.However he knows that because evolution is a never ending process even the Phalanx are assimilated by Dominions who are themselves destroyed by Galactus,that triggers the phoenix to kick-start evolution all over again.So Unit feels this is a waste of universal energy,he has sought to create universal peace by allying humanity and mutants to evolve as one unit-we get to learn his true name is Unity..He wants Moira to unite mutants so that through ressurections they will inevitably imbue themselves and then humanity through conquest with first chimaera,then omega and finally Legion like multiplicity of powers that create a hive mind civilization but instead of multiplicity of mutants we have all identities trapped through Cerebro and as I said the 5 creating the perfect mutant.He offers these; one representing mutants,one representing humans,one representing the Children of the Vault and another maybe the Arrako/Neo as collectibles for the First Fallen ,the only being he sees who can stop the endless cycle of evolution.

Just throwing out my possible course of events.Would be cool to get a long game by one of the strangest villains X-Men ever faced

"Aliases: Kentucky Colossus"
    Um yeah, that one.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Just to start a fun tangent what do you guys think is a nightmare scenario or worst scenario of Krakoa turning from a mutant heaven into mutant hell? I have this crazy idea like what if the villain of the whole story is The Unit, that dude is one of the creepiest villains ever ,he is working for a utopia ,while ready to sacrifice entire world's for it.Like what if he has been on earth before and triggered Moira's mutation with the Legacy virus(his creators created it precisely for this purpose ) and Moira had the unique genotype to unlock its true reincarnative properties- to keep reincarnating her, so in effect that was her first life but she has no recall of it.She only has recall of the lives Hickman introduced.The Unit knows that the Dominions and Phalanx are after absorbing the galaxies.However he knows that because evolution is a never ending process even the Phalanx are assimilated by Dominions who are themselves destroyed by Galactus,that triggers the phoenix to kick-start evolution all over again.So Unit feels this is a waste of universal energy,he has sought to create universal peace by allying humanity and mutants to evolve as one unit-we get to learn his true name is Unity..He wants Moira to unite mutants so that through ressurections they will inevitably imbue themselves and then humanity through conquest with first chimaera,then omega and finally Legion like multiplicity of powers that create a hive mind civilization but instead of multiplicity of mutants we have all identities trapped through Cerebro and as I said the 5 creating the perfect mutant.He offers these; one representing mutants,one representing humans,one representing the Children of the Vault and another maybe the Arrako/Neo as collectibles for the First Fallen ,the only being he sees who can stop the endless cycle of evolution.

Just throwing out my possible course of events.Would be cool to get a long game by one of the strangest villains X-Men ever faced
    I think Krakoa is playing the long game and it never really changed and is just lulling all the mutants into trusting it until it decides it is feeding time and tries to eat every mutant on the island at once.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I think Krakoa is playing the long game and it never really changed and is just lulling all the mutants into trusting it until it decides it is feeding time and tries to eat every mutant on the island at once.
    Just waiting for them all to be passed out drunk after the sex party and will eat them all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    And… having an indigestion? And after, no more mutants to feed it anymore.
    At least, this way, his food is close by.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

The X Universe has been Terrible since Hickman took over.

I say that as someone who has bought every issue of every x book since Hickman took over. I have a right to judge him and this HOX/POX/Dawn Of X as terrible so far.

The whole Krakoan Language thing is wack. The characters still talk in english, and the language itself is just english. Using the same terms and words and... Everything but just changing the characters is not the same thing as a different language. Like, korean isn't just english words being written in hangul.

Plus, the idea that a country NEEDS its own language to have its own culture is just... Not it. Like, I'm brazillian and we definetely have a completely different culture from Portugal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    The X Universe has been Terrible since Hickman took over.

I say that as someone who has bought every issue of every x book since Hickman took over. I have a right to judge him and this HOX/POX/Dawn Of X as terrible so far.
    Marauders and X-Force have been pretty good.

New Mutants is making me like Glob Herman
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The whole Krakoan Language thing is wack. The characters still talk in english, and the language itself is just english. Using the same terms and words and... Everything but just changing the characters is not the same thing as a different language. Like, korean isn't just english words being written in hangul.

Plus, the idea that a country NEEDS its own language to have its own culture is just... Not it. Like, I'm brazillian and we definetely have a completely different culture from Portugal.
    I think beyond culture it also helps to keep other people from reading their letters and such. I always assume in my head the letters most sent were Krakoan except to and from Kitty because i can't recall her having the download of the language done. She may have but i don't remember.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Actually it was insinuated they were half-brothers. The older one fathered by Unus. And the younger one by Wolverine.
    Ah, you're right. I do wish this was explored further or maybe it was but then how many kids did Logan reveal as having since then? Its pretty much a full house.