Page 318 of 668 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 10015

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    and he fixxed it as he still had it in Cable's series. Regardless, he still did not have a flesh arm. He couldnt have been restored via resurrection as he had 2 flesh arms in Uncanny X-men
    I think he was fully flesh when he came back in Uncanny X-Force, I just assumed that the Mummudrai hunting cult that brainwashed him after Cable and Hope left him in the future figured out how to replace his arm before sending him back to kill Cassandra Nova

BANNED

Speaking of which, how did Bishop lose his cybernetic arm and get a flesh one?
    He died in the future where he was stranded and the guys from The Order brought him back with magic. They probably also helped him recover his arm and eye, as the issue where this is shown seems to imply, since he has both after they took him in and trained him.

Astonishing Member

and he fixxed it as he still had it in Cable's series. Regardless, he still did not have a flesh arm. He couldnt have been restored via resurrection as he had 2 flesh arms in Uncanny X-men
    What I mean is even if he had metallic arms, maybe resurrections allow for tweaking of augmentations.If he wanted his arms normal,he could have just told Xavier and that
    Was it.Wolverine possibly could also be restored without adamantium,but he is not worth much without it ,so Wolverine probably doesn't want to get rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    What I mean is even if he had metallic arms, maybe resurrections allow for tweaking of augmentations.If he wanted his arms normal,he could have just told Xavier and that
    Was it.Wolverine possibly could also be restored without adamantium,but he is not worth much without it ,so Wolverine probably doesn't want to get rid of it
    and I dont think you get what Im saying. Bishop's arm was fixxed before the Resurrection protocols were a thing in the books so thats definitely NOT how his arm got fixxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I think he was fully flesh when he came back in Uncanny X-Force, I just assumed that the Mummudrai hunting cult that brainwashed him after Cable and Hope left him in the future figured out how to replace his arm before sending him back to kill Cassandra Nova
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He died in the future where he was stranded and the guys from The Order brought him back with magic. They probably also helped him recover his arm and eye, as the issue where this is shown seems to imply, since he has both after they took him in and trained him.
    Thanks! I never read through UXF so I assumed it was covered there but was unclear

Does Kid Cable still have the technovirus? If yes, why not bring him back without it? He would be more usefull to Krakoa if he could use the full extension of his powers.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Does Kid Cable still have the technovirus? If yes, why not bring him back without it? He would be more usefull to Krakoa if he could use the full extension of his powers.
    Based on his use of his Telekinesis in issue one of the new solo, he has been brought back without it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Yes he dos. Why would he be brought back without it? The narrative is that he is supposed to be the same character that grows up to be adult Cable, who did have it. It wouldnt make sense if he had a flesh arm and that would be a way for people to dismiss him as not being the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Based on his use of his Telekinesis in issue one of the new solo, he has been brought back without it.
    He never died and he had the TO in X-Force

Yes he dos. Why would he be brought back without it? The narrative is that he is supposed to be the same character that grows up to be adult Cable, who did have it. It wouldnt make sense if he had a flesh arm and that would be a way for people to dismiss him as not being the real deal.
    I think they mean "Why(from an in-story standpoint) doesn't he die to get resurrected with his full powers back?".

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think they mean "Why(from an in-story standpoint) doesn't he die to get resurrected with his full powers back?".
    Because Xavier isnt going around ordering mutants executed so he can bring them back more powerful nor are others volunteering that. That comes with its own questionable moral and ethical issues. There is also the fact that this Cable being around in and of itself is a mess. Killing him and getting rid of the TO would create more of a continuity issue

FYI does anyone remember what the hell happened with him in that forgettable Fallen Angels mini. The art was dark and bad but Nathan was captured and it looks like his arms are flesh while shirtless. The wraith was calling him a machine and talked alot about mutants and technology and Im unclear if he removed the TO or what bc the art is unclear and the story didnt make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Marauders and X-Force have been pretty good.
    I enjoy both but I can’t help but always go back to the main universe. The are having to do things that follow Hickman’s plans. So the good moments in all these books are overshadowed at least to me by Hickman. That’s on me and not the authors of these Dawn of X books. But it doesn’t matter how good the writing is or how cute some moments are if the plot turns you off. Maybe it’s because I had high expectations with seeing that Moira was gonna be in it... and then they basically change everything about Moira.

As a Nightcrawler fan.. he may as well be dead with as little impact as he has had. Kitty another fave of mine is dead.. at least perceived or temporarily. Rogue another fave was asleep and has barely been around either. Yes she’s been in more then Nightcrawler and Kitty. But mostly as wallpaper.

Magma being back is a plus.

Roberto being out in space flirty with a disgusting alien.. terrible decision by Hickman. But this is can deal with but figured I’d put it out there.

I am excited for X Factor cause Eye Boy but my online run ins with Leah make me nervous for it. Just preparing myself for the Trevor transitioning to a women arc. It will make no sense for the character but watch her do that. Trevors just the sort of character Marvel would give Leah the ok to make a women.

Well see.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I enjoy both but I can’t help but always go back to the main universe. The are having to do things that follow Hickman’s plans. So the good moments in all these books are overshadowed at least to me by Hickman. That’s on me and not the authors of these Dawn of X books. But it doesn’t matter how good the writing is or how cute some moments are if the plot turns you off. Maybe it’s because I had high expectations with seeing that Moira was gonna be in it... and then they basically change everything about Moira.

As a Nightcrawler fan.. he may as well be dead with as little impact as he has had. Kitty another fave of mine is dead.. at least perceived or temporarily. Rogue another fave was asleep and has barely been around either. Yes she’s been in more then Nightcrawler and Kitty. But mostly as wallpaper.

Roberto being out in space flirty with a disgusting alien.. terrible decision by Hickman. But this is can deal with but figured I’d put it out there.

I am excited for X Factor cause Eye Boy but my online run ins with Leah make me nervous for it. Just preparing myself for the Trevor transitioning to a women arc. It will make no sense for the character but watch her do that. Trevors just the sort of character Marvel would give Leah the ok to make a women.

Well see.
    I’m not even gonna try to dissect that last paragraph, but I hear you on Nightcrawler. Kitty played a big role in the beginning and I have a feeling that her story is gonna be really important after XoS.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post

Well see.
    Didn’t Leah hint the transitioning mutant would be one of the victims X-Factor team was going to investigate for resurrection. Since that’s their job.

He never died and he had the TO in X-Force
    I thought the techo organic virus was purged from him in the xforce story where be goes and saves Rachel and she used the askani powers to purge it from his girlfriend that was fully submerged in the techno organic virus and himself that was almost completely covered at the time.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I liked the Alpha Flight revival in the 90's. There was, at least to me, an insinuation that two of the team members - brothers were Wolverines children. I'm not sure if that was ever addressed again. Also I liked the art. Campbell Scott did the interiors and most of the covers, he started out doing some work for the Image line and did a issue or two of X-Men as well. I also liked the story, I found it engaging and the characters as well. I don't think it should be cancelled so soon. The costume designs were rather cool as well.
    I for one would welcome an Alpha Flight revival with some of the 90’s characters included in addition to some of the classics, ESPECIALLY Radius and Flex.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

How ironic all those posts about disabled characters getting resurrected so that they can become normal and Leah answers that in this weke's BOTA podcast. Basically she says its wrong. X-men works as an allegory for disabilities too and it doesnt sit right with her that a disabled mutant has to die in order to become what others view as normal. Instead of these disable mutants needing to change in order to fit into society, Krakoa changes to fit their needs. They arent disadvantaged and there is nothing to fix. Readers may see their artificial limbs as a problem but the characters may not necessarily feel that way

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I thought the techo organic virus was purged from him in the xforce story where be goes and saves Rachel and she used the askani powers to purge it from his girlfriend that was fully submerged in the techno organic virus and himself that was almost completely covered at the time.
    Nah. He has the TO in his final shot of the series

Last edited by Havok83; 07-27-2020 at 09:34 AM.