Page 36 of 669 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast

Well, if this is truly a 'safe zone' then here goes:

- Emma just about ruined the X-Men for me years ago, SO glad she's back to where she needs to be, a villain and not an X-Man. Couldn't *stand* her on the team and as Cyclops' selfish lover.
    - Rogue and Gambit should be together, I hate how X-writers in the past 5-10 years have turned Rogue into a tramp that sleeps with anyone that gives here a WWII sob story.
    - The X-Men suffer from Marvel vs Fox and have for a few years now with so many mainline X-Men killed off among many other things. It's depressing. We as fans are the only hope the X-Men have from being completely wiped off the Marvel table and it seems like they keep trying to lure us to other properties they have complete film control over. This X-fan isn't going to spend a dime to those ends. I will only ever support the X-Men.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Did anybody ever really see the X-Men as students anyway besides Xavier? Ok the original 5(and the New Mutants) sure, but once they grew into adults I think they stopped being students and just heroes shacking up in a mansion... like the Avengers. Cyclops even confronted Xavier about this long ago...

I would just like to take a moment to appreciate the sheer awesomeness of the idea of Professor Xavier giving demerits to that naughty schoolboy Wolverine.

BANNED

Here's my unpopular opinion...... While I like Cable ok. I don't think he should have ever been introduced as Scott's son. I loved Xforce but really I would have liked it better if Wolverine had just been in Cable's place instead. Just have Logan leading and training the more proactive team instead of introducing a new character of Cable back then. I would have just kept Scott and Maddie's son a villian in Stryfe

To be fair, I don't think Cable was intended to be little lost Nathan Summers at first, but I could be wrong. I thought he was just supposed to be a random mercenary dude, riffing off of the classic 80's muscle hero action stars in general(and the Terminator in particular, time travel included).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 08-07-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

- glad Cyke killed Charles.
    - hope Emma will get Teen Scott's d*ck inside of her
    - rogue, storm, logan, jean are overarated.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadnoughtHelldiver View Post
    Here's my unpopular opinion...... While I like Cable ok. I don't think he should have ever been introduced as Scott's son. I loved Xforce but really I would have liked it better if Wolverine had just been in Cable's place instead. Just have Logan leading and training the more proactive team instead of introducing a new character of Cable back then. I would have just kept Scott and Maddie's son a villian in Stryfe
    Lord I imagined Logan leading X-Force and almost passed out.
    No Thank You.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    To be fair, I don't think Cable was intended to be little lost Nathan Summers at first, but I could be wrong. I thought he was just supposed to be a random mercenary dude, riffing off of the classic 80's muscle hero action stars in general(and the Terminator in particular, time travel included).
    I think Cable was supposed to be a futuristic Cannonball
    GrindrStone(D)

Cable was the Terminator.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    hope Emma will get Teen Scott's d*ck inside of her

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I always hated the rogue and gambit relationship so for me I was glad when mike carey killed their relationship in favor of rogneto even if that pairing was very very brief, but I must say I'm kinda surprised that marvel has managed to keep them apart still after all this time.

I'm hopeful that writer Jim zub of uncanny avengers will keep rogue and gambit separate I think considering marvel's track record with the relationship since mike carey's X-men legacy run I think it's honestly really possible that marvel will continue to keep them as nothing more than just friends.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 08-07-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    - glad Cyke killed Charles.
    - hope Emma will get Teen Scott's d*ck inside of her
    - rogue, storm, logan, jean are overarated.
    Isn't he of age now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Lord I imagined Logan leading X-Force and almost passed out.
    No Thank You. was.

Wouldn't have been too much of a difference from Cable running it. Especially if Logan had been written like Cable was. Ok but I get that Logan leaves a bad taste when it comes to leading.... but I'll give you my other choices. Bishop- same futuristic stuff and about being proactive. Banshee- did a paramilitary squad with X-corp and this would have fit as well. But again I do like Cable he just seemed a little unnecessary to me. Especially as Scott and Maddie's son.

I've heard it before somewhere that Cable was Cannonball or something
    Last edited by DreadnoughtHelldiver; 08-07-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    lol!

Forsooth!

BANNED

Here's another......

Its time for a line wide Marvel reboot. I mean just destroy and rebuild. Go all the way back.

I want the Xmen in there own seperate universe and maybe even away from Marvel like at Valiant, or Dark Horse, or Lion Forge, or IDW somewhere.

Also No more time travel. No more Phoenix stuff. No more alternate versions of characters running around. No more magic or mystical stuff- just sci-fi.

Get rid of Fantomex and Quire and all of Aaron and Bendis' creations.

Change Iceman back and put the focus on an already well established character instead of hamfisting Bobby into that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Not originally. He was just a new character. There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen in his earliest days, so it got convoluted pretty quickly, but I've never read anything about him being Cannonball.

Teen scott probably 18-19. Anyway its time to take his virginity.
    Last edited by oldscottsummers; 08-07-2017 at 11:19 PM.