Page 37 of 669 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Teen scott probably 18-19. Anyway its time to take his virginity.
    OG Cyke lost his virginity to Phoenix on that butte. If "Jean" was 24 when she 'died', I guess Slim was about the same.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    OG Cyke lost his virginity to Phoenix on that butte. If "Jean" was 24 when she 'died', I guess Slim was about the same.
    Do you mean this time ?.

I think we need a new X-office. Like, just move everyone currently involved elsewhere and bring new people in.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I think we need a new X-office. Like, just move everyone currently involved elsewhere and bring new people in.
    For an actual change, we would need a new editor-in-chief or kick out Perlmutter.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Or just round up a buncha passionate folks 'round these parts and create our own X-comics. I'm sure there are some decent writers and artists here who'd be willing to work for free, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Do you mean this time ?.

Dat's de one.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Not originally. He was just a new character.
    Correct. Cable was created and introduced without a predetermined origin.

There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen in his earliest days, so it got convoluted pretty quickly, but I've never read anything about him being Cannonball.
    Liefeld toyed with the idea of having him be a future version of Cannonball, but it didn't go anywhere. Separately, Bob Harras, Jim Lee, and Whilce Portacio came up with the idea that he was really Nathan Summers back from the future as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Or just round up a buncha passionate folks 'round these parts and create our own X-comics. I'm sure there are some decent writers and artists here who'd be willing to work for free, right?
    I have seen some fan made comics that I definitely like better than pretty much any x-book in the past couple years. Anduinel's projects are great.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I have seen some fan made comics that I definitely like better than pretty much any x-book in the past couple years. Anduinel's projects are great.
    Links?

Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

After years of being ruined by bad writing Apocalypse needs a fresh start, and by fresh start I mean go all the way back to the beginning. Strip all the celestial tech and programing and return him to his pre-Celestial tampering original self. Everything we have seen of Apocalypse is just him doing what the Celestials programed him to do according to the Dark Angel Saga anyway. Lets see the true unaltered En Sabah Nur unleashed in the modern times. The X-books need a real threat again and he could be just the ticket. Kill off all the pretenders and have the true Apocalypse rise.

Seemingly unpopular opinion:

I feel ready for All New Wolverine to have a change of writers. I'm pretty unimpressed with Taylor right now. A Bunn-led ANW could be great

Ultimate Member

I'm sick to death of Magneto. He needs to go away for at least a year.

(Stryfe, Vulcan, Gideon, Vargas or other would-be omega-level threats that failed to live up to their hype also suck, for very different reasons than Magneto, and can never be mentioned again, and I'll be fine with that.)

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I'd write, I have the time... I just... I just can't draw to save my life. Crazy how some people only get have the skills they need sometimes.

Unpopular opinions:
    The Dream is dead.

I think... I think we need new ideological representations instead of the dichotomy of "live as normal humans" and "House of M".

Also...

Ultimate Xorn brothers were awesome.
    That universe where there were 2 xorns and they were being tormented by Corvous Glaive was the most prophetic thing I'd seen about marvels view of the x-properties. More than any time travel story ever.

Phantomex isn't as bad as people make him out to be. We X-fans have so many favorites that we are constantly "jealous" when we see characters we think are "unworthy" get "page-time" so our dislikes are vastly exaggerated.

The age of X universe should have had more people keep those memories and it should have had a bigger impact on future x-stories.

I'd have liked at least one team from that event to have stayed together

Magneto needed to stay dead long ago.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean Grey is the leader that the X-Men needed, deserved, and never got.

And that's as the host of the Phoenix.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey