Page 384 of 668 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 10013

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    THIS! i buy digital
    A lot of people buy digital because they either prefer to digital over print, don't have the space to store physical copies or don't have access to a comic store near them and for some backward reasons digital sales don't count.

The fact that the X-Men are a team series has created a legion of fans who only care that their favorite character is important, if possible leader of a team.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    I don't understand why people always bring up sales as if that's an actual qualifier to gauge the worth of a comic. Print media has been on a downward slop since the the start of the 21st century and we're in the middle of a global pandemic where money is tight for a lot of people so it's not really a shocker that sales aren't currently at their highest peak...
    I agree, I also only buy digital.
    Also a little more on the subject of the X-Men under Hickman being a commercial failure...

In 2021, Brett Booth will be returning to Marvel Comics, taking over from Leinil Yu and drawing the central ongoing X-Men comic book, one of the best-selling comics in the direct market comic book shops, and most likely Marvel's bestselling title.
    Bleeding Cool

Its still anecdotal evidence but probably better informed than some random post on the internet trying to creatively interpret incomplete sales data.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    Also a little more on the subject of the X-Men under Hickman being a commercial failure...

Bleeding Cool

Its still anecdotal evidence but probably better informed than some random post on the internet trying to creatively interpret incomplete sales data.
    We will be years enduring "Hickman's days are numbered."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post

Bleeding Cool

You can look at the charts and see that xmen isnt marvel best selling

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    You can look at the charts and see that xmen isnt marvel best selling
    You're wrong. X-men outsells all books that are not events or first issues.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    You're wrong. X-men outsells all books that are not events or first issues.
    Venom?

Thor?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Venom?

Thor?
    Again your using order numbers not sales. The only representing we have for that is comixology in witch xmen all the x of swords books are outperforming them by 50% or more(logan blood is preforming barly better then hellblazer and worst then guardins of the galexy) the Dimond sales are not customers buying the book. Even then these still the how long it takes to sell out and how constant the readers it brings in are and xmen titles are moving faster and bring in more constraint buyes)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Again your using order numbers not sales. The only representing we have for that is comixology in witch xmen all the x of swords books are outperforming them by 50% or more(logan blood is preforming barly better then hellblazer and worst then guardins of the galexy) the Dimond sales are not customers buying the book. Even then these still the how long it takes to sell out and how constant the readers it brings in are and xmen titles are moving faster and bring in more constraint buyes)
    Comixology is nice, but it only gives weekly rankings and digital sales have stalled for years without any growth

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Where do you find sales numbers on comixology?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Where do you find sales numbers on comixology?
    I'm preaty much going by possession on sales chart and review number. It is literally the closest metric we have to accual% bought number. Giving diamonds number add that stupid purches numbers requirements for varenrs covers.(why marvel requires you to by 30+ extra copys of s book to buy 1 varent cover is unknown)
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 11-05-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Sometimes I think people have read Claremont comics different from mine.

"They were grounded in reality and all the time they were dedicated to dealing with real issues", but all the time they went to space, they found a demon or had adventures with a fucking Leprechaun.

For every comic like God Loves, Man Kills, you had five with things like Nova Roma, Arcade or Limbo.

BANNED

Benjamin Percy's writing has become tiresome to me since right before the pandemic struck. While I think he does a good Beast, his Wolverine (both the character and the book) bring nothing truly interesting to the table and feel like self-insertion fanfic where Logan is the biggest badass who's so deep and always right in his assertions. Which is easier in X-Force than the rest of the line.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Benjamin Percy's writing has become tiresome to me since right before the pandemic struck. While I think he does a good Beast, his Wolverine (both the character and the book) bring nothing truly interesting to the table and feel like self-insertion fanfic where Logan is the biggest badass who's so deep and always right in his assertions. Which is easier in X-Force than the rest of the line.
    His version of Wolverine really doesn’t jell with my view of the character, another writer will be along in due course.

I prefer Wolverine wearing his classic brown suit!