Page 418 of 669 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 10027

I'm not sure whether it's controversial or not but what Hickman did to Moria made her more of a plot device like Wanda was during HoM than an active player.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I'm not sure whether it's controversial or not but what Hickman did to Moria made her more of a plot device like Wanda was during HoM than an active player.
    Yeah, it's pretty disappointing that once Krakoa happened, Moira just hides away in her No-Place unless she goes to Xavier's house for some rumpy-pumpy. I wish the Moira X book hadn't been delayed but perhaps it's because the plot is too tied into Hickman's endgame for his run.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

I hate the fact that it took the biggest human supporter of mutants and made her a mutant. It feels like they're enforcing the idea that humans just aren't allowed to like mutants.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I hate the fact that it took the biggest human supporter of mutants and made her a mutant. It feels like they're enforcing the idea that humans just aren't allowed to like mutants.
    Said biggest human supporter had been dead, buried, and hardly even mentioned for 20 years. She was murdered by a mutant, who was then welcomed into the X-men. Oh yeah, how horrible they changed things. Destroyed the character forever.

Who knows, maybe that Moira book will still come out someday?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Who knows, maybe that Moira book will still come out someday?
    I hope so. Though I prefer she remained a human I'm not against the idea of Moira becoming a mutant as long as she appears regularly but ever since HOX/POX ended she's nowhere to be seen.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Moira is Krokoa’s biggest weakness so I can understand why they’d want to keep her stashed away from everybody and everything. Still, I do hope we get to see her more later on in Hickman’s run.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

She doesn't need to be out in public to be a part of the story though.

Hickmans long games usually work out in the end but boy is the wait for the coming together often a drag issue to issue. It's why I prefer his stuff in trades.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    She doesn't need to be out in public to be a part of the story though.

Hickmans long games usually work out in the end but boy is the wait for the coming together often a drag issue to issue. It's why I prefer his stuff in trades.
    Yeah I’m surprised there wasn’t at least one Moira moment or update during X of Swords

Marvel Comics Present featuring Reine du Rien, Logan's secret mutant sorceress daughter is the best X-book run I've seen in recent years.

Everything else (especially the main titles) have seemingly turned sour and rotted away in recent years.

Oh do I miss those pre-Disney days. . .

"In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri."
    -Douglas Adams
    Last edited by BlackDragon98; 02-09-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I hate the ship of Rachel and Kitty. It feels like incest to me. I think she is basically her surrogate mother.
    I agree, I also think Kitty/Illyana is almost as unpleasant. I don't mind one or all of them being bisexual but why would Illyana want to date her brother's longtime girlfriend/fiancee? Between the 2 I'd take Kitty/Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I’m surprised there wasn’t at least one Moira moment or update during X of Swords
    I think it's better that Moira doesn't show up too much and that when she gets involved it's really a "shit hits the fan" moment.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think it's better that Moira doesn't show up too much and that when she gets involved it's really a "shit hits the fan" moment.
    My suspicion is still that Moira X is someone's chess figure in order to get the mutants on a specific path and the moment everything seems to be right according to her plan she will figure it out or learn it in some way. So she then has to essentialy sabotage her own plan and try to gather allies from people who she burned bridges with by faking her death or not being who they thought she was.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I agree, I also think Kitty/Illyana is almost as unpleasant. I don't mind one or all of them being bisexual but why would Illyana want to date her brother's longtime girlfriend/fiancee? Between the 2 I'd take Kitty/Rachel.
    Exactly! Again Kitty has a familial role with Illyana from Cat.

I am for Kitty being involved with characters that she some version of her has neither been a mother/sister figure to.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Meh. Kitty/Colossus is the problem, that age gap is beyond inappropriate and given how Kitty was 14 and had a crush on him, it makes it look like Piotr groomed her so they could start dating when she became legal. Not only are Kitty and Illyana in the same age group but they have way more history and chemistry then Kitty/Colossus ever did.