Page 43 of 662 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Jean and Ororo are secretly lesbian lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I, begrudgingly, agree. As much focus as Cyke and Emma got in the post-Morrison era, it was NEVER as bad as Gugg's Kitty fetish on display in Gold.
    I have my doubts, no one died so kitty would get the spotlight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Wolverine vs. Hulk being a proper fight is almost exactly as bad as Batman vs. Superman being a proper fight.
    I disagree.

Batman is regular human.

Wolverine is a mutant with regeneration.

Superman moves at lightspeed and even ftl.

Hulk doesnt.

So Batman being able to see Superman move, or being able to dodge or react to Superman's attacks is just wrong.

While Wolverine enduring Hulk'S attack is not much of a stretch since Wolverine can heal fast.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

i like Emma forst better as a villain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Same with Mystique and Magneto

Definitely! Characters like Mystique, Magneto, Sabretoooth and Emma should definitely go back to their villanous roots!

Quote Originally Posted by JonPanic View Post
    Definitely! Characters like Mystique, Magneto, Sabretoooth and Emma should definitely go back to their villanous roots!
    Feels like Sabes is about 85, maybe 90% of the way back, at least.

Spectacular Member

Emma should have turned heel on Cyclops after Jeans death.

Archangel should be revealed that he is literal angel who can use holy weapons and throw him in the Ghost Rider book.

Shadowcat bores me, but she has a lot of potential, make her get brainwashed by the hand and the best ninja they ever had, but plain old Shadowcat member of the X-men bores me to tears.

Mariko should have never died. It would have been better if she didn't die and was with Wolverine when he lived with the X-men. I love when the mutants had human mates and they played the supporting roles in the books.

Gambit and Rogue should be married.

Dark Beast is awesome and wish 616 Beast became him

As much as I love Colossus he should have stayed dead, he went out the ultimate hero.

Hate that Banshee died.

Psylocke Crimson Dawn tattoo was epic a f.

Iceman only has a solo because he is gay : / .
    Last edited by Outlaw22; 08-21-2017 at 04:30 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw22 View Post
    Emma should have turned heel on Cyclops after Jeans death.
    This would have been cool af.

Archangel should be revealed that he is literal angel who can use holy weapons and throw him in the Ghost Rider book.
    He literally is, that was one of the only interesting things Chuck Austen did.

Shadowcat bores me, but she has a lot of potential, make her get brainwashed by the hand and the best ninja they ever had, but plain old Shadowcat member of the X-men bores me to tears.
    No offense, but the Hand already has their best ninja and she does just fine, thank you.

Hate that Banshee died.

Psylocke Crimson Dawn tattoo was epic a f.

Iceman only has a solo because he is gay : / .
    Agree to all of the above but two points: at least he's back now, if not in books, and at least Iceman being gay is interesting.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I have my doubts, no one died so kitty would get the spotlight
    These theories of yours are just that. You have a habit of passing them off as fact.

I liked Carol better when she was stuck in Rouge's head. Crazy world huh?

Also did all the x ladies and villains get breast reduction surgery? I noticed a real trend in retconning the gals with... smaller gals. It used to just be the transition girls like Kitty but I notice Ms. Sinister is now an A cup and has the shoulders of a linebacker. Marvel house style seems to have undergone some... changes.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I think Deadpool's plight in Secret Empire is unsympathetic. Meaning I think ALL the backlash he's gonna get for siding with Hydra and killing Coulson will be deserved. Many I see find his plight sympathetic & feel the hate he gets, or will get, isn't deserved because he was deceived. I disagree. lol

Idk if this is very unpopular, but I like when Rogue's hair is fluffy -rather than hanging straight.
    21.jpg
    20.jpg

Creed should remain an anti-hero. His inversion is wearing down, but be interesting to see him still try to fight against himself, even after it wears off. I think this inversion was just the start of something. Like when Rogue was with Brotherhood & kissed ROM -seeming to absorb some of his goodness and decided to try and reform. Except Creed needed some extra help lol Which was the inversion bringing what good that was in him to the front. We already saw he didn't wanna go back to his old self.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-12-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Also did all the x ladies and villains get breast reduction surgery? I noticed a real trend in retconning the gals with... smaller gals. It used to just be the transition girls like Kitty but I notice Ms. Sinister is now an A cup and has the shoulders of a linebacker. Marvel house style seems to have undergone some... changes.
    Lol well. I think not overly sexualizing all the female characters is probably good. It's ok to have even sort of ugly characters I think. Part of what made Morlocks compelling/relateable for many
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Lol well. I think not overly sexualizing all the female characters is probably good. It's ok to have even sort of ugly characters I think. Part of what made Morlocks compelling/relateable for many
    So you agree this has changed. Thanks. I was starting to think that I had forgotten how all these gals used to be drawn.

Just as an aside but I think saying a character has large breast means sexualizing them is a little simplistic. They really do come in all sizes, naturally I mean. Reducing there size actually just draws attention to the changes.