Page 46 of 668 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post
    Not sure if it's unpopular but Cal Dodd nailed Wolverine and his voice is the definite one in my book. Jackman was too much of a typical Hollywood leading man, which maybe worked in the context of the movies but was far away from how I imagined Logan to be. EVO version was too neutered and WatX was too different and ultimately bland and on top of that Blum's performance was underwhelming.

It's adamantium tasting time boys! is forever my favorite Wolverine's quote.
    Amen. I still hear his voice when I read.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

That voice like solidified him as one of my favorite All-time comic characters, lol. I GO WHERE I WANNA GO, my dad used to always say that to me when I was being angsty growing up

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Speaking of voices. I hate Nolan North as Deadpool. And I also don't get the fuss over Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool either, which is nothing special, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Speaking of voices. I hate Nolan North as Deadpool. And I also don't get the fuss over Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool either, which is nothing special, imo.
    Come on, Ryan Reynolds finally in a somewhat watchable movie, that's something.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Come on, Ryan Reynolds finally in a somewhat watchable movie, that's something.
    I don't get the fuss over Ryan Reynolds either. lol Kinda indifferent to him as a whole.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    It was only a love triangle in the movies and 90's cartoon version.
    90s cartoon? One of two semi JEan/LOgan moments in 70 episodes is a triangle? I don't think so. The movie is differett. Jean/LOgan had more screen time in each. There wasn't one real scott/Jean scene, as in conversation, the entire first movie.

The movies had a real triangle, no argument there. My argument is how overrated i think the comics supposed version was.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer View Post
    90s cartoon? One of two semi JEan/LOgan moments in 70 episodes is a triangle? I don't think so. The movie is differett. Jean/LOgan had more screen time in each. There wasn't one real scott/Jean scene, as in conversation, the entire first movie.

The movies had a real triangle, no argument there. My argument is how overrated i think the comics supposed version was.
    Writers overrate it. Which makes it worse. Just in Blue #10, Jeen says she likes Jimmy. And Tyke is jealous. If this triangle is truly over, why are we getting shit like this?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Writers overrate it. Which makes it worse. Just in Blue #10, Jeen says she likes Jimmy. And Tyke is jealous. If this triangle is truly over, why are we getting shit like this?
    Because the X-men always has had soap opera elements; she prefers Tyke, but feels something for Jimmy.

Incredible Member

Can't help you with now. I don't read the comics anymore. It's why I used the word was instead of is. And it definitely was overrated for a long time.

Mighty Member

I don't see anything wrong with Jeen liking Jimmy and other guys.

in the issue:

Tyke: You like him

Jeen: Of course, I like Jimmy. But this mental rapport of ours is going to take some getting used to.
    And you're reading the signals all wrong.

Tyke: Really? Because the "He's cute" message seems to be broadcasting loud and clear.

Jeen: So what? he is cute
    Tyke: Ugh!
    Jeen: So is Warren
    Jeen: And Bobby
    Jeen: And Hank

Jeen and Scott are up close and Jean has her hands on Scott's arms

Jeen: But that doesn't mean that I'm in love with him. It's never been the same as...

and they were about to kiss, but they got interrupted by an explosion

so Jean likes the guy and think he's cute ....so what?
    Tyke is just being insecure

This reminds me of Peter's insecurity about Logan's interacting with Mary Jane
    I found their scenes very funny ......especially when Peter brought up Scott which got Logan irritated
    Mary Jane assured Peter that she is not interested in Logan

like somebody said, X-Men and other comics have soap opera elements. Love triangles are extremely common in soap operas.
    Last edited by Starrius; 08-31-2017 at 09:34 AM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with Jeen liking Jimmy and other guys.

in the issue:

Tyke: You like him

Jeen: Of course, I like Jimmy. But this mental rapport of ours is going to take some getting used to.
    And you're reading the signals all wrong.

Tyke: Really? Because the "He's cute" message seems to be broadcasting loud and clear.

Jeen: So what? he is cute
    Jeen: So is Warren
    Jeen: And Bobby
    Jeen: And Hank

Jeen and Scott are up close and Jean has her hands on Scott's arms

Jeen: But that doesn't mean that I'm in love with him. It's never been the same as...

and they were about to kiss, but they got interrupted by an explosion

so Jean likes the guy and think he's cute ....so what?
    Tyke is just being insecure

This reminds me of Peter's insecurity about Logan's interacting with Mary Jane
    I found their scenes very funny ......especially when Peter brought up Scott which got Logan irritated
    Mary Jane assured Peter that she is not interested in Logan

like somebody said, X-Men and other comics have soap opera elements. Love triangles are extremely common in soap operas.
    Love triangles are one of the worst tropes in fiction, imo. Soap opera or not, I can't stand them.

Love triangles are one of the worst tropes in fiction, imo. Soap opera or not, I can't stand them.
    Total agreement. They never end well. At best you tick off the fans of one pairing, a lot of the time you end up ticking off both groups. And the worst thing is that it divides the fans. I've seem some really nasty flame wars that start over love triangles.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Total agreement. They never end well. At best you tick off the fans of one pairing, a lot of the time you end up ticking off both groups. And the worst thing is that it divides the fans. I've seem some really nasty flame wars that start over love triangles.
    I don't get it. They are just fictional characters. I wouldn't get emotionally wound up over fictional characters.
    The only love triangles that I would be upset about are those in my personal life.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

I was kinda enjoying Emma making Tykeclops into her Rightclops sex slave. she's a 10/10 dominatrix
    Hope she at least had some fun with him before ending it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    That too. But the characters themselves suffer. The fulcrum looks like an indecisive a-hole, who keeps playing with the two branch's feelings. The two look like they have no self respect to move on. And in the end someone gets screwed over. No one looks good in this.