Page 89 of 673 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 10085

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I'm glad this was your 10,000th post.
    Wiccan is right though. Anything other than tongue-wagging praise for the writers on Twitter (with a couple small exceptions) means the writer blocks you. So it creates a self-serving echo chamber where the writer and their works cannot be questioned or challenged in any way.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Wiccan is right though. Anything other than tongue-wagging praise for the writers on Twitter (with a couple small exceptions) means the writer blocks you. So it creates a self-serving echo chamber where the writer and their works cannot be questioned or challenged in any way.
    May be true. I am blocked by Mariko Tamaki and never tweeted her. I guess she hated me slamming Pak's Weaon X when chatting with other fans. Because I never heard of her before CoaK. Lol

Oh, I don't disagree. Twitter is a gross place and X-Twitter is even worse somehow. They gatekeep any opinion that's against their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    May be true. I am blocked by Mariko Tamaki and never tweeted her. I guess she hated me slamming Pak's Weaon X when chatting with other fans. Because I never heard of her before CoaK. Lol
    Rosenberg is well-known for using his banhammer extremely early and extremely often.

Looking at Twitter isn't anyone's job and they can do it however they want.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Are we still taking new submissions? I don't know how unpopular it is, but Wolfsbane is a boring character and I'm glad for my sake that she's gone. I'm sorry fans of her had to deal with her death though.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not here. But sales seem good & fans are singing Rosenberg's praises on Twitter & some youtube reviews. So I guess it's just a vocal minority who dislike him & his Uncanny...
    I haven't heard anything positive of Matt on comic forums, Bleeding Cool, YouTube or Twitter lol.
    "Cable was right!"

We never needed Old Man Logan
    I did, Lemire's run was the best thing that happened to the Wolverine franchise in years, Logan Munny was a blessing Although him joining to the main X-Men was a waste of time.

But keeping with thread, in spite of what i said in the first paragraph, i think that Millar's OML is not that great.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Most comic book creators just use block bots that fire indiscriminately. I'm blocked by Dan Slott. sad face.

Not here. But sales seem good & fans are singing Rosenberg's praises on Twitter & some youtube reviews. So I guess it's just a vocal minority who dislike him & his Uncanny...
    I haven't heard anything positive of Matt on comic forums, Bleeding Cool, YouTube or Twitter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Are we still taking new submissions? I don't know how unpopular it is, but Wolfsbane is a boring character and I'm glad for my sake that she's gone. I'm sorry fans of her had to deal with her death though.
    Nah, man. Rahne had some good stories with New Mutants, X-Factor and X-Force. Wish she was in New Mutants 3.

Karma's pretty boring tho. God damn.
    "Cable was right!"

No Noob Mutant should have died before Doug.

The Aaron X-kids need to have their bus moment. Quickly.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The Aaron X-kids need to have their bus moment. Quickly.
    Agreed, since there's too many X-kids, we could start with the ones nobody cares about or everybody hates. Start with Quentin Quire.

Not sure how unpopular this is, but I'd say in the long term Aaron was the most damaging X-men writer of all time, far more than Guggenheim, Austen or any other: because of him, is 2019 and we still have to stand editors and writers saying Cyclops was wrong/evil rather than moving on (we almost certainly wouldn't have gotten both AvX and the whole "Cyclops is Hitler" thing without him too), and he undid all the progress post Messiah Complex to comeback to the mansion and the status quo; his Wolverine in WatXM and forward was so awful they had to kill him off, and other writers have him acknowledge he was an hypocrite doing the whole debacle while at it. His vision of the franchise was deeply regressive and only served to push the X-men back rather than forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Most comic book creators just use block bots that fire indiscriminately. I'm blocked by Dan Slott. sad face.

Nah, man. Rahne had some good stories with New Mutants, X-Factor and X-Force. Wish she was in New Mutants 3.

Karma's pretty boring tho. God damn.
    I agree, Karma was boring too. Hell, half the new Mutants were boring characters and then you had Sam, Dani, Roberto and Illyana..it was basically their show anyways outside of a story here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I agree, Karma was boring too. Hell, half the new Mutants were boring characters and then you had Sam, Dani, Roberto and Illyana..it was basically their show anyways outside of a story here or there.
    Throw in Warlock there bc he was rather unique and had a zany and fun personality. I liked Doug but people did find him boring. Karma and Magma definitely were and even CC didnt know what to do with them. I got sick of all of Karma's plotlines revolving around her babysitting her siblings