Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

The X-men can't fit into the MCU. Granted Fox have done well with them but I can't even begin to imagine how they will bring them in with their broken timeline and all.

However, I would love to see a deal for Fantastic Four. That's a property that needs the Marvel touch.

I certainly hope so, Fox's films can be forgotten, blow them all away and let Marvel start over. It would be a dream come true!

Maybe im optimistic, but i think every movie from the x-men from now on is going to try to recreate the Deadpool formula. Wich means maybe, maybe! We may get more comic acurrate movies or at least ones with difrent stories that try to recreate the feeling and the characthers (a bigggggggggg flaw on the x-men movies that was stellar in deadpool), im hopefull for New Mutants and x-force, and the new cast that was intreduced on x-men apocalypse has a lot of potential.
    If not, life goes on, I enjoyed apocalypse for all his flaws.

BANNED

Well remember it was once just rumors that Sony was going to do a deal with Disney/Marvel. And yet they did a deal. Fox may want to reinvigorate their brand, and have access to a broader spectrum of villains and storylines to chose from.

Also think how well something like X-Men versus the Avengers, or the Inhumans vs mutants would work out on the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Well remember it was once just rumors that Sony was going to do a deal with Disney/Marvel. And yet they did a deal. Fox may want to reinvigorate their brand, and have access to a broader spectrum of villains and storylines to chose from.

Also think how well something like X-Men versus the Avengers, or the Inhumans vs mutants would work out on the screen?
    Well, that Marvel hates and wants to get rid of the X-men is just a rumor too, you know.

And what is people obsession with wanting a movie adaptation of AvX ?.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

It's already way too late to fit the X-Men into the MCU but if the rights went back to Marvel/Disney then I think it would end up benefiting the comics more than the movies, which is fine by me.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I don't want crossover between universes. The MCU has enough characters. The Scarlet Witch of the MCU has been established as a non-mutant and should stay that way to avoid confusion.
    You don't think it will be way more confusing if/when Fox introduces her as a mutant?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    MCU already have mutants. there called inhumans.
    Yeah I was. Whether or not the movie is released, inhumans have already been established in the mcu.
    The Perlmutter-controlled tv series has Inhumans.
    The movie people hate the idea and you won't ever see any of it referenced in the movies. The movie MCU doesn't have Inhumans, and Phil Coulson is still dead in it.

As far as Kevin Feige is concerned, Agents Of SHIELD is fan fiction.

They went to considreable length to make sure Perlmutter no longer has any influence over the movies.
    Last edited by Carabas; 06-26-2016 at 11:34 PM.

It would be smart on everyone's part, especially FOX's. I think, in the coming years, the X-Men movies will become less popular as the MCU gains even more steam.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, that Marvel hates and wants to get rid of the X-men is just a rumor too, you know.

And what is people obsession with wanting a movie adaptation of AvX ?.
    I really don't get it.

AvX wasn't a story people loved.

I liked it but it's not a story i would love to see adapted to the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    And what is people obsession with wanting a movie adaptation of AvX ?
    Beats me. I read it a few years ago and thought it was garbage. What is it people say these days: P.I.S.?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    It would be smart on everyone's part, especially FOX's. I think, in the coming years, the X-Men movies will become less popular as the MCU gains even more steam.
    Frankly, at this point, there's really no competition between the Fox X-men and the MCU.

Marvel have four movies that have cleared a billion worldwide.

This really has more to do with how Fox have handled their franchise.

Ten (10) years ago, X-men 3 opened to over $100M but the most recent X-men movie opened with far less than that. If the X-men movies had been better handled, a very good X-men 4 (after a good X-men 3) would have probably taken the franchise higher.

BANNED

Its a terrible idea.

if mcu gets control of x-men we will have to say good bye to the grounded and adult themed type of comic films like X2 and DOFP and we will be stuck with disney's x-men which will be for children.

the defining difference between xmen and mcu movies is that mcu movies is for a more kid family audiences while x-men and the dc movies are for mature audiences who can handle heavy story telling and violence.

most xmen comic books are quite dark and mcu does not do dark.

I am sorry but disney is not the right choice to make an x-men films, this is the same company that banned smoking in their films.

we know wolverine is a signature smoker in the films, deadpool used cocaine in the film and xavier used a heroine type of drugs in DOFP.

Disney will ruin x-men, disney can not make an x-men film anymore than they can make a batman film.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

IF (one huge giant IF) such a thing were to happen, it wouldn't be any kind of direct cross over or meshing of universes or anything.

It would be Marvel rebooting and recasting the entire X-Film setting and divvying up all the various potential parts of it between their Film, TV and Netflix branches.

I'll believe that **** when I see it though.