Default Would You Read This?

For the annual look back at something Mike Wieringo drew (his birthday was last week), I picked "Fantastic Four" #60 and started to write something in depth about its storytelling choices, how Waid and Wieringo tell the story, etc.

I wrote 1200 words and only covered the first two pages. That'll be in tomorrow's column.

I have notes for the rest of the issue, though. I could carry on, doing 1000 words every 2 - 5 pages through to the end. I figure it would probably take about five parts to cover it all, to be mixed in with other topics.

Is that just going too far? Or does that level of scrutiny and detail sound interesting to you? Let me know what you think. I'm not sure what to about this just yet. I want to write it, but not if it's going to bore people for a month..

Thanks,
    -Augie

It was an interesting read, but for me I think a month of this would be too much.

I kind of agree with you, especially if it took up the whole column for a month. So I'm going to finish it and find another way to present it that won't gum up the works.

Thanks!
    -Augie