Super Moderator

Default "Batman: Return to Arkham" Remaster Delayed; No Release Date Set

The rerelease of Rocksteady's "Arkham Asylum" and "Arkham City" has been postponed indefinitely.

Full article here.

BANNED

Smart move, the Remaster looked terrible.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

...plus there was rumours that they might be remastering Origins now as well, which would complete the overall package nicely. But yeah, it did look like it needed some more work in remastering.

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

Thank goodness. I wasn't going to pick this up but maybe I will if they get it right this time.

Mighty Member

I wasn't interested in this in the first place, but those that wanted to get it deserved better than some of those horrid shots.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    ...plus there was rumours that they might be remastering Origins now as well, which would complete the overall package nicely. But yeah, it did look like it needed some more work in remastering.
    good means better frame rate hopefully.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'd also put bank on the fact that Rocksteady wants to sell the Batman VR game coming. This could take some $$$ from it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

https://www.cbr.com/batman-arkham-co...ased-xbox-one/

uh... above comments aside, for someone who has never owned an X-Box, never played these Batman games, would this be a good purchase overall?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/batman-arkham-co...ased-xbox-one/

uh... above comments aside, for someone who has never owned an X-Box, never played these Batman games, would this be a good purchase overall?
    YES!

They're great games and the remaster is good. I picked up the remaster, Knight, and all the DLC for $15.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium