Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I've just realized that I don't care about any of this. but I would like them to, officially, erase that Snap Wilson stuff. I just find it offensive. it's like finding out that U.S.Agent is a reformed klan member.
    Didn't they already erase it in Remender's run? By saying that it was Red Skull using a cosmic cube to put racist cliché memories into Sam's mind.

BANNED

Why did Ulysses didn't get any visions about this particular development or did he have one and the cube erased his memory also?

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Why did Ulysses didn't get any visions about this particular development or did he have one and the cube erased his memory also?
    Because Cap turning into Hydra isn't a world shaking development. He only gets visions of slaughters and world overthrows.
    Last edited by jackolover; 06-30-2016 at 03:29 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    It's funny that people completely overreacted about this and the whole thing turned out to be the reason that was most likely. It doesn't take a hardcore comic reader to figure out that Hydra Cap was going to have and explanation and not be the status quo for all eternity.
    This exactly.

I can understand the non-comic following public freaking out but superhero comic fans shouldn't have been that bothered by this at all.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I hate how I only knew about it because Yahoo! has on their front page, "Marvel back-pedals on Hydra Cap reveal!".

Obviously those ***s don't know how comics work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I hate how I only knew about it because Yahoo! has on their front page, "Marvel back-pedals on Hydra Cap reveal!".

Obviously those ***s don't know how comics work.
    Not surprising as a lot of actual comic fans are ignorant as to how comics work as well.

All-New Member

Nicky Spensor - the writer, is an asshole, simple answer.
    http://www.chicksontheright.com/the-...right-wingers/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Because Cap turning not Hydra isn't a world shaking development. He only gets visions of slaughters and world overthrows.
    No his power doesn't work like that in Spiderman he Warned him that he was going to fight Clayton Cole sometime in the future and Captain America is leader of avengers and as such any decisions he makes in the field easily could lead to occurrences of cosmic calamities as avengers get involved in fighting cosmic menaces besides which we have been assured that this affects the whole marvel universe so he should damn well have got a vision but you know PIS, It just doesn't jibe with the story so he doesn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad0036 View Post
    Nicky Spensor - the writer, is an asshole, simple answer.
    http://www.chicksontheright.com/the-...right-wingers/
    No, like most people today, he's falling victim to the "I am a moral and intelligent person and I believe X, therefore anyone who believes Y must be immoral and/or unintelligent" fallacy. Both sides perpetuate this fallacy in order to demonize the opposition, and it has effectively destroyed meaningful political discourse in the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    No his power doesn't work like that in Spiderman he Warned him that he was going to fight Clayton Cole sometime in the future and Captain America is leader of avengers and as such any decisions he makes in the field easily could lead to occurrences of cosmic calamities as avengers get involved in fighting cosmic menaces besides which we have been assured that this affects the whole marvel universe so he should damn well have got a vision but you know PIS, It just doesn't jibe with the story so he doesn't see it.
    I suppose Ulysses gift is dependant on motivation. Unless the Hydra reversion of Steve Rogers is of great meaning to Ulysses, he probably won't have a view of it. But Ulysses should have seen the global threat of an attack on the Alpha Flight, as mentioned by the galactic council in the Cap Marvel CW2 tie-in this week. So we have to suspect his precog isn't as efficient as we would like to think.

Default CW2 Captain Marvel #6 Spoilers

Wrong thread.
    Last edited by jackolover; 06-30-2016 at 03:46 AM.