Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which Titan Would You Give a Solo or Mini Series Too?

It can either be someone who's had one before (Starfire, Tempest) or one who hasn't. Feel free to give a premise and who you'd like to see writing it.

Donna Troy

I'd either focus on her job as a fashion photographer or have something like her running a shelter for runaways. I'd have Gail Simone write it.

Ryuko Orsono

I'd probably make some changes to him. I'd make him a mage who specializes in creating mystic weapons and items similar to Archer from Fate/Stay Night. This could also be a chance to explore Japanese mythology in the DCU. Kieron Gillen seems like a fine choice.

Beast Boy

A mini series of Beast Boy fighting both Titans and Doom Patrol villains and his relationships with both teams.

Those are my choices. What are yours?

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Donna Troy, a mini is not enough she deserves an ongoing

I really enjoyed the Starfire series that recently ended. It was light-hearted but still had a very fun plot. I would love to see something a little bit more serious though if they did another.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

More of a Batbook, but I'd like to see something with Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne in an ongoing book written in the style of Matt Fraction's Hawkeye.

Bart Allen

Conner Kent

Beast Boy

Donna Troy

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    More of a Batbook, but I'd like to see something with Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne in an ongoing book written in the style of Matt Fraction's Hawkeye.
    You mean constantly delayed (and we ain't talking about just a week or two late) with occasional issues published out of numerical order?

Hmm id give a bunch of them minis that focus on reinventing each of them individually, leading up to and culminating in a new Titans series.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Garth/Tempest.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I would like to see a Beast Boy and a Donna Troy mini series or why not an anthology series called 'Titans of Myth' where it showcase adventures of four titans, my selected Titans for the anthology series would be: Beast Boy, Troia, Arsenal and maybe either Wally West II, Garth or Lilith.

Starfire already had a 12-issue series and personally I enjoy it, and I don't mind seeing it as an ongoing she could fill the void of the humorous alien powerhouse just like Power Girl (since she's in Earth 2). She's popular enough to get an ongoing series because of her media exposure from Teen Titans, TTG and Justice League vs. Titans, also Raven too but I would wait to see if her mini series does well.
    Last edited by Incognito; 06-29-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Starfire was one of the better-selling DCYou titles, right? So it seems like she can definitely hold her own series, and I'd be happy to see that team back on a new Starfire solo and get back to Key West.

Conner, Bart, and Tim have all held significant and fairly long-running solo's in their heyday, and probably could again under the right circumstances, which would be nice to see .

I remember J. Torress doing a mini with Cassie after Infinite Crisis. Given the state the Wonder Girl's are in, maybe we could get a Wonder Girls title starring both Cassie and Donna and focusing on them, their relationship with each other and Diana, as well as what it means to be a Wonder Girl?

Donna Troy
    Power Girl
    Bumble Bee
    Flamebird
    Pantha
    Power Boy

As I write this list, and instead of a solo, I'd pitch a duo title starring Power Girl and Bumblebee. With both their backgrounds in science and technology, they could have and interesting friendship and adventures.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Garth/Tempest.
    I enjoyed Purple Reign I'd like to see Garth get a series that focuses on his magic and abilities and origin and stuff like that. Maybe make a book called "The: Drift" and include Tula, Murk and Swatt.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I enjoyed Purple Reign I'd like to see Garth get a series that focuses on his magic and abilities and origin and stuff like that. Maybe make a book called "The: Drift" and include Tula, Murk and Swatt.
    Yeah, a Garth solo focusing more on his origins, powers, and relationships with Tula, Arthur, and co. would be awesome .

I'd like for Starfire to get another series again, dealing with her extra-terrestrial background, and what made her decide to make Earth her permanent home. Maybe relocate her in Hawaii, or back in Manhattan?

Donna/Wonder Girl/Troia/Fate definitely deserves a mini-series.

I'd like to bring back Kole and Jericho, as well. Preferably with happier origin stories ...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, a Garth solo focusing more on his origins, powers, and relationships with Tula, Arthur, and co. would be awesome .
    I'd rather Arthur not be that reoccurring but more of a mention or in possible crossovers, but the idea of their friendship being as strong as it was sounds appealing to me as well.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Donna and Wally first and foremost. Both have so much that can be explored right now. How does Wally go about his life with what he remembers, how does he deal, what's he see as his purpose.
    The same with Donna. A series like this could be used to explore her new history, origin...what is her origin. I would be perfectly fine with Gail writing a Donna book as well!