Default ASM #634 - How Did Gwen Poole Cross Into Comics?

Stan Lee did a 2 page story in the back of this book, where "Brain" invented a "digital Nano-Collider" that can transfer you from one world, into comics. I think it was one of these devices that sent Gwen Poole into the ANAD. Thanks Stan. That was very intuitive of you.

I didn't get to finish that story. Did anybody get ASM after #641 to tell us how it ended?
    Last edited by jackolover; 06-29-2016 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Stan Lee did a 2 page story in the back of this book, where "Brain" invented a "digital Nano-Collider" that can transfer you from one world, into comics. I think it was one of these devices that sent Gwen Poole into the ANAD. Thanks Stan. That was very intuitive of you.
    Not everything at Marvel Comics is intentionally interconnected. Despite Stan having an idea about digital transference, it's highly likely that the writer of Gwenpoole has his own independent ideas of how Gwen got to the Marvel U.

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Not everything at Marvel Comics is intentionally interconnected. Despite Stan having an idea about digital transference, it's highly likely that the writer of Gwenpoole has his own independent ideas of how Gwen got to the Marvel U.
    Most likely, yes, as the Brain in Stan Lees story was going from a comic to another comic, whereas Gwen Poole came from a real world, like ours, to a comic.