Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Now i'm even more excited it to read it! If only Black Bolt were in it...

This thing was gone from my LCSes before noon.

BANNED

Kill Lockjaw????!!!! How DARE they even THINK it????!!! I am sooooo done with this if they hurt my fav puppy-wuppy.

BANNED

Indeed, killing Lockjaw wouldn't be nice at all!

Mighty Member

lockjaw's not dead, people just can't read panels.

What Zephyr said.

And my LCS shorted even the subscribers on this issue. I don't know what they did, but 4 subscribers (Including myself) didn't get their issue. I am so majorly bummed out. I'm glad I broke down this morning and bought it digitally so I could at least read it though.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Just finished reading it, and one word: wow!

Fantastic issue in all aspects: nice art, great writing and characterization (specially concerning Medusa!). The Inhumans working as a unity, with the descriptions of how each of them fits as a weapon, was the best part and the introduction of Mosaic was very well done; lots of potential here.

About the end... I'd say the Maximus (finally back!) and Triton have everything to become a fearsome duo.

Im feelin that super powered game of thrones vibe that i like so mutch about the inhumans

Mighty Member

Thinlomg about it, Triton is the most obvious answer when you really peel back Soule's run.

1. he's had the least amount of notable focus of the Royal Family since the bomb dropped.
    2. He lost his brother to the machinations of the fall of Attilan
    3. He's experienced a whole outpouring of New Inhumans not beholden to tradition along with competing tribes
    4. He's watched Attilan fall under constant attack after attack the likes of which never really happened to the Inhumans before.
    5. Medusa ousting Black bolt, who Triton is very clearly still incredibly loyal to.
    6. Medusa's 'blade' dulling. She's clearly made concessions to the world at large that she'd never have made before the fall.

BANNED

Excellent points, ZephyrSurf .

I wonder what Black Bolt has to "say" about all this.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    This was a fantastic issue, the twist at the end with Triton I didn't expect for at all.
    Neither did I. Talk about a twist ending!

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Ok so my favorite part of this whole issue was Lockjaw teleporting into Stark's garage and dropping all the bombs.
    Only Lockjaw could do something so violent, and come off cuter than ever in the process. Lol.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    What Zephyr said.

And my LCS shorted even the subscribers on this issue. I don't know what they did, but 4 subscribers (Including myself) didn't get their issue. I am so majorly bummed out. I'm glad I broke down this morning and bought it digitally so I could at least read it though.
    Your LCS is a crap LCS and they should not get your business. If you subscribed you should get your ordered copy unless they were themselves shorted (which I have not heard was the case). THe whole point of subscription is that they have more-or-less a guarantee of the minimal number books they have to order.

This issue was in high demand and was selling for multiple times cover on ebay before it his the shelves on Wed. Most likely they took their subscriber copies in an attempt to flip them on ebay. It is one of the shittiest things a LCS can do.

From what I it sounds like it wasn't the normal person who did this weeks order. And it didn't sound like my shop was shorted themselves. They made it sound like enough wasn't ordered.

I wouldn't be surprised if they took my book and gave it to a customer who might not be subscribe to UI but had been a customer longer than me.

Doesn't make sense it right but I bet that's what happened. Its just a feeling I have.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Thinlomg about it, Triton is the most obvious answer when you really peel back Soule's run.

1. he's had the least amount of notable focus of the Royal Family since the bomb dropped.
    2. He lost his brother to the machinations of the fall of Attilan
    3. He's experienced a whole outpouring of New Inhumans not beholden to tradition along with competing tribes
    4. He's watched Attilan fall under constant attack after attack the likes of which never really happened to the Inhumans before.
    5. Medusa ousting Black bolt, who Triton is very clearly still incredibly loyal to.
    6. Medusa's 'blade' dulling. She's clearly made concessions to the world at large that she'd never have made before the fall.
    Yeah I agree with those reasons, especially number 5. If Black Bolt was the one who ordered this instead of Medusa, Triton would have obeyed without questioning him. The only ones who would have challenged Black Bolt's decission would be Medusa herself (there have been moments in the past in which she questioned Black Bolt's decissions) and maybe Crsytal.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Did this thread lose a entire page since yesterday?
    Everything Lives!