Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    All-New Member

Wasted way too much time on this, and didn't know there was a larger version till I was halfway done.

marvel-later.jpg

Is that a dinosaur foot in the background?

Mighty Member

this clearly isn't all of it, cause they're missing several payroll juggernauts.

But the general feel of this seems to suggest. Young idealists disillusioned by the actions of (most) elders. Which I think is further punctuated by all of the clearly 'on payroll' people on Carol's side.

It's basically Runaways/Young Avengers but super sized.

I see you, Strange. I see you siding with the kids.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Mighty Member

I could totally see Kamala coming to Carol at the end of CWII and giving her a "You forgot about what's important" speech.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Wasted way too much time on this, and didn't know there was a larger version till I was halfway done.

marvel-later.jpg

I feel you I did the same LOL. It was fun at the start, but took way too long

So the young/legacy heroes are tonys side and the experienced older ones are carols if this was the falloit from civil war.And maybe judgin by tonys helmet something is going to happen to him at the end of civil war 2.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by theilikepie View Post
    So the young/legacy heroes are tonys side and the experienced older ones are carols if this was the falloit from civil war.And maybe judgin by tonys helmet something is going to happen to him at the end of civil war 2.
    I don't think this is a tony vs carol split.

It's a split, but I expect it's one based on the fallout of CWII and not between the whole preemptive vs free will

If anything, it's more likely a Heroism vs Politics split

marvel-later.jpg

Alright I'm liking some of this and confused about some others. My collective thoughts are as followed.
    -Didn't realize Gwenpool or Moongirl were big enough to be in these promos
    -Amadeus looks a lot more angry. Could be a good thing or a bad thing, let's see what Pak does.
    -Who's the new War Machine?
    -Still no explanation why Strange is in his late 20's
    -Thor looks cool, can't wait to see what he does with the Ultimate Hammer.
    -Still not sold on Mosaic, neat idea but I don't see why he deserves his own ongoing
    -Fin Fang Foom?
    -Hawkeye and Ms. America! Awesome!
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

marvel-later.jpg

Thank you for your hard work! ��

Yeah....that does appear to be a dinosaur foot. Devil Dinosaur gets a green makeover?

marvel-later.jpg

the dino foot is... Fing Fang Foom, i guess?

The left seems much more morally grey, and also more established characters, while the right seems more idealistic characters and a lot more legacy characters. But there are exceptions, like Strange who is a very old character and has been known to do some morally questionable things hanging on on the right. and Cap is only morally grey if he's in Hydra mode, and I assume that will be resolved before this.

But it definitely is not just a random grouping, the chasm between the two sides is clearly intentional.

I find the lack of Sam Wilson a little alarming, not to mention Tony's helmet in Doom's hand.
    Last edited by Raye; 06-29-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post

The left seems much more morally grey, and also more established characters, while the right seems more idealistic characters and a lot more legacy characters. But there are exceptions, like Strange who is a very old character and has been known to do some morally questionable things hanging on on the right.

But it definitely is not just a random grouping, the chasm between the two sides is clearly intentional.

I find the lack of Sam Wilson a little alarming, not to mention Tony's helmet in Doom's hand.
    Jane isn't in there either. Or Spider-Man (Peter Parker).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jane isn't in there either. Or Spider-Man (Peter Parker).
    oh, you're right. it could be that Jane's story is coming to an end, which, considering she is neglecting her cancer treatment, will likely mean her death. I can not see them killing Parker, though. Most likely this isn't everyone, I realize that, but given their prominence, it's strange they're not there.

Nova and FalCap are also notable absences.

oh, you're right. it could be that Jane's story is coming to an end, which, considering she is neglecting her cancer treatment, will likely mean her death. I can not see them killing Parker, though. Most likely this isn't everyone, I realize that, but given their prominence, it's strange they're not there.
    I wouldn't pay any attention to who isn't there because it very likely doesn't mean anything. After all some of the mercs for money are on this but not Deadpool and their new book will be Deadpool & The Mercs For Money. Just because he isn't on this doesn't mean he is suddenly getting rid off. Same for all the other character not on this.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

The left seems much more morally grey, and also more established characters, while the right seems more idealistic characters and a lot more legacy characters. But there are exceptions, like Strange who is a very old character and has been known to do some morally questionable things hanging on on the right. and Cap is only morally grey if he's in Hydra mode, and I assume that will be resolved before this.

I think the heroes that are not on the teasers are gonna try to unite the two sides, or at least make sure they don't step over each other's toes. You can see that besides Peter most important heroes that are missing are adult legacies.
    Everything Lives!