Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Nothing divided here.
    Except for the big split in the ground between the two groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirikins View Post
    That's Moon Girl in the blue leggings. Minus Devil Dinosaur... oh no, Devil's not making it out of CWII????
    Man, I didn't even pick that was a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Thorson View Post
    Except for the big split in the ground between the two groups.
    You're right. I had to look very closely. I just didn't think the crevasse was a divide at first.
    Last edited by jackolover; 06-30-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJMorales View Post
    Sorry about this but

That's Gamora

That still looks like Cho

Who? To left of Doom? That's Thor.

Young girl*, Moon Girl.
    Thanks for clearing those up.

I still think the green fighting girls hair is too big for Gamora and more suits Jen, though. You could be right. And Cho has a Mohawk, but the pic doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Thanks for clearing those up.

I still think the green fighting girls hair is too big for Gamora and more suits Jen, though. You could be right. And Cho has a Mohawk, but the pic doesn't.
    She has yellow skin around her eyes, that's Gamora.

This is just dumb looking. Espically if doom becomes Iron Man. That will go over real well. #Fail. Seriously I get they don't want to ruin what happens with She-Hulk but problem is that its based on mystery that won't explain why she is even hurt in anything including the comics. This kinda thing that she will be just forgotten pushed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Well, I think the divide has less to do with age than it does with ideology. Just that, as in the real world with certain issues and politics, young and old will generally go different ways. But not like it's universal, there are always going to be exceptions.

and yeah, I am curious what side a number of missing characters may find themselves on... or they may be going with their own or no side. Not every character in the MU is a joiner...

In any case, there are characters that I like on both sides of this picture, so if we are expected to pick a side to root for, that will be a bit tough for me.
    I agree, it's just with Strange...it feels like he'd likely be more on the ideological side of the older generation given his history and tendencies, though granted we still don't know exactly what issue is dividing the heroes, though the ending of Civil War II will probably play a major part.

Maybe Strange will be the ANAD Avengers' new mentor? I could see that happening and Hulk, Riri and Kate Bishop joining. We might end up with the following line-up:

Dr. Strange
    Ms. Marvel
    Nova
    Miles Morales
    (Red) Wasp
    Riri Williams
    Kate Bishop
    and maybe Ms. America as well

That said, I'd prefer Strange if lead a mystical team and Hank Pym became the mentor of the younger members again. I really want to see his relationship with Nadia explored. Kate should take Clint's place in the New Avengers and lead that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Maybe Strange will be the ANAD Avengers' new mentor? I could see that happening and Hulk, Riri and Kate Bishop joining. We might end up with the following line-up:

Dr. Strange
    Ms. Marvel
    Nova
    Miles Morales
    (Red) Wasp
    Riri Williams
    Kate Bishop
    and maybe Ms. America as well

That said, I'd prefer Strange if lead a mystical team and Hank Pym became the mentor of the younger members again. I really want to see his relationship with Nadia explored. Kate should take Clint's place in the New Avengers and lead that team.
    I would have a hard time with Strange as an Avengers mentor, for the simple reason that Strange doesn't equal Avengers at all in my head. Is he even an Avenger? I'm drawing a blank, sorry... these days it seems like everybody and their neighbor is an Avenger...

My personal hope (that will never happen, of course!) is that they manage to unmerge Pym from Ultron, then Hank and Janet put their money together (since supposedly Hank has quite some wealth, if we go by the last She-Hulk volume by Soule) and buy back Avengers Mansion, and turn it into a training facility for the young heroes. Actually I'd prefer they go with a full-fledged team of seasoned heroes, but this is my second choice But I know that won't happen, so I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I would have a hard time with Strange as an Avengers mentor, for the simple reason that Strange doesn't equal Avengers at all in my head. Is he even an Avenger? I'm drawing a blank, sorry... these days it seems like everybody and their neighbor is an Avenger...

My personal hope (that will never happen, of course!) is that they manage to unmerge Pym from Ultron, then Hank and Janet put their money together (since supposedly Hank has quite some wealth, if we go by the last She-Hulk volume by Soule) and buy back Avengers Mansion, and turn it into a training facility for the young heroes. Actually I'd prefer they go with a full-fledged team of seasoned heroes, but this is my second choice But I know that won't happen, so I'm not holding my breath.
    Shouldn't Jan still be wealthy enough on her own, even with the money and finances she likely inherited from Hank?

But hey, I'd be totally down for someone doing something with Avengers Mansion instead of leaving it to languish as a tourist attraction. The place deserves better then that. That's one thing Pymtron said in the Uncanny Avengers issue that I totally agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Shouldn't Jan still be wealthy enough on her own, even with the money and finances she likely inherited from Hank?

But hey, I'd be totally down for someone doing something with Avengers Mansion instead of leaving it to languish as a tourist attraction. The place deserves better then that. That's one thing Pymtron said in the Uncanny Avengers issue that I totally agree with.
    Sure I think Jan is wealthy enough on her own, but I just thought it would be nice to see them as "business" partners and on equal terms And completely agree with Pymtron and you. The Avengers Mansion deserves better. And while you're at it, bring Jarvis back to the Mansion. I'm getting the feeling he'd be pretty happy about it!

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    She has yellow skin around her eyes, that's Gamora.
    Wow. That's good attention to detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post

He is much more of a Defender in my eyes, but seeing as the next Defenders series will probably be much more of a street-level team because of the Netflix show, I could see them making him an Avenger again. He was for quite a quile during Bendis. Again, it's not the direction I would choose, but Marvel seems to like him as an Avenger.