Default Not sure if I could/should post it here..

But what the hell let's do this.
    In light of the not -completely welcomed change of Comixology app on iOS(since seem that Android user experience much less annoyiance than Apple users) and since as European i saw absolutely not a single advantage i was promised/spoken(nor the 5$ bonus nor any sign of lowering pricne on anything) I was wondering:
    a) IS there already a possible alternative to comixology, as an App that does everythignt hat comixology app did before being bought by Amazon? There will be?
    b) Is possible , in some way, to save the comic i've on my iPad so they won't be lost at first synch with my PC computer?
    c) If i donwload the marvel App does the Marvel comic i've on the Comixology app will synch with it, or result already bough..Or i had to re-buy them altogether?!?(in that case i will rebuy just a few of them...not all worth to spend money twice...expecially infinity and the few numbers of BOTA...like hell i will pay again for those really).

I hope to not sound too much annoying or else.
    And if i disturbed you i'm sincerely sorry.
    With honor and respect
    the Baron of Faltine

BANNED

A) No, and probably not.

B) This article should help you in some way:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...s-and-android/

C) I don't know how the other apps will interact with Comixology, but you shouldn't have to purchase anything twice if you follow the instructions from the above article.

Tip: You should be able to get the $5 gift card, but ONLY if you login to www.comixology.com, it will not work on e.g. www.comixology.eu. At least that was the case for me.

So make sure to click "continue to comixology.com" if you're being redirected.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Tip: You should be able to get the $5 gift card, but ONLY if you login to www.comixology.com, it will not work on e.g. www.comixology.eu. At least that was the case for me.

So make sure to click "continue to comixology.com" if you're being redirected.
    Arggh I already logged on eu....do you think i could go back....(albeit i've to remeber again the login and password...uff)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    A) No, and probably not.
    Uhmm this is not a nice news to me...By the way all this made me realize how essenitally we live ina comixology monopoly
    when come to digital comics....perhaps a silver lining of all this would be the arise of some other players. I hope won't be too long before that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    B) This article should help you in some way:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...s-and-android/

C) I don't know how the other apps will interact with Comixology, but you shouldn't have to purchase anything twice if you follow the instructions from the above article.
    Ehhh I already read those insturctions(is the same that comixology direct to) buut that is not exactly what i was asking..
    But i now understand that perhaps what i was asking was not completely legal(essentially i wante dto know if i could get rid of comixology app and save the comic on my comp ina nother format...so not legal at all. Bad me :/ :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Uhmm this is not a nice news to me...By the way all this made me realize how essenitally we live ina comixology monopoly
    when come to digital comics....perhaps a silver lining of all this would be the arise of some other players. I hope won't be too long before that.

Ehhh I already read those insturctions(is the same that comixology direct to) buut that is not exactly what i was asking..
    But i now understand that perhaps what i was asking was not completely legal(essentially i wante dto know if i could get rid of comixology app and save the comic on my comp ina nother format...so not legal at all. Bad me :/ :rolleyes
    Definitely not legal, but I suppose if you really wanted you could take screencaps and string them all together as pdfs. so tedious it's not worth it at all though, especially since as another poster mentioned you're not losing your purchases all together

So THAT'S why I had 5 dollars. Neat!

Quote Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
    So THAT'S why I had 5 dollars. Neat!
    Consider yourself lucky....(I am actually cursing under my breath....)

Amazing Member

Somehow it's not "legal" to download the comics we purchase.

It would be very tedious.