Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gotcha. There was a rumor floating around yesterday about him getting a solo series with Kenneth Rocafort on art. Not sure where that came from, so I was thinking maybe there was announcement or something that I missed.

But, yeah, I suppose he could be going back to the X-Sanction look, both in terms of costume and T-O virus on his face. Seems more likely to me that it was just an editorial oversight, though. We'll see I suppose...

EDIT---Nevermind. I just realized I misread your post and thought it said "Oh he is getting it again." Did not notice that you said "Or" instead of "Oh." My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Gotcha. There was a rumor floating around yesterday about him getting a solo series with Kenneth Rocafort on art. Not sure where that came from, so I was thinking maybe there was announcement or something that I missed.

But, yeah, I suppose he could be going back to the X-Sanction look, both in terms of costume and T-O virus on his face. Seems more likely to me that it was just an editorial oversight, though. We'll see I suppose...
    As far as I know that was just one guy saying it without any kind of evidence or credibility of course but we will all see it soon enough anyway.
    "This is me being reasonable"

New US Avengers announced that has Sunspot (maybe Powerless) and Cannonball so Cable is not the the last Mutant remaining

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnightExcalibre View Post
    New US Avengers announced that has Sunspot (maybe Powerless) and Cannonball so Cable is not the the last Mutant remaining
    LOL. Were you really believing that?
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnightExcalibre View Post
    Still looks like a crappy book to me. But I want to support it for Sam and Roberto. Kind of torn...

8fdfcf198745fe0b6f551cbc79465065.jpg

Rocafort rumor comes from this image posted on his social media
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

That does seem the guy from the Marvel NOW! poster. Please let Uncanny Avengers keep him as well and have his final look be a design agreed upon by both Rocafort and Larraz/stegman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    If all the mutants die how is Cable their savior? Unless you mean the Inhumans/Avengers savior for killing the mutants, then yes that could make sense. But he can't be the savior to his race if they all are dead.
    Not like Cable has ever gone through the time stream to fix dystopian futures

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    That does seem the guy from the Marvel NOW! poster. Please let Uncanny Avengers keep him as well and have his final look be a design agreed upon by both Rocafort and Larraz/stegman.
    Agree with all of this.