Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default

    Gotcha. There was a rumor floating around yesterday about him getting a solo series with Kenneth Rocafort on art. Not sure where that came from, so I was thinking maybe there was announcement or something that I missed.

    But, yeah, I suppose he could be going back to the X-Sanction look, both in terms of costume and T-O virus on his face. Seems more likely to me that it was just an editorial oversight, though. We'll see I suppose...

    EDIT---Nevermind. I just realized I misread your post and thought it said "Oh he is getting it again." Did not notice that you said "Or" instead of "Oh." My bad.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member Galerion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Gotcha. There was a rumor floating around yesterday about him getting a solo series with Kenneth Rocafort on art. Not sure where that came from, so I was thinking maybe there was announcement or something that I missed.

    But, yeah, I suppose he could be going back to the X-Sanction look, both in terms of costume and T-O virus on his face. Seems more likely to me that it was just an editorial oversight, though. We'll see I suppose...
    As far as I know that was just one guy saying it without any kind of evidence or credibility of course but we will all see it soon enough anyway.
    Love talking about things you love and enjoy? So do I. Check out these threads for doing that.

    X-23: http://community.comicbookresources....ivory-to-steel
    Star Wars: http://community.comicbookresources....ce-be-with-you
    Lazarus: http://community.comicbookresources....cussion-thread

  3. #33

    Default

    New US Avengers announced that has Sunspot (maybe Powerless) and Cannonball so Cable is not the the last Mutant remaining

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Galerion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnightExcalibre View Post
    New US Avengers announced that has Sunspot (maybe Powerless) and Cannonball so Cable is not the the last Mutant remaining
    LOL. Were you really believing that?
    Love talking about things you love and enjoy? So do I. Check out these threads for doing that.

    X-23: http://community.comicbookresources....ivory-to-steel
    Star Wars: http://community.comicbookresources....ce-be-with-you
    Lazarus: http://community.comicbookresources....cussion-thread

  5. #35
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnightExcalibre View Post
    New US Avengers announced that has Sunspot (maybe Powerless) and Cannonball so Cable is not the the last Mutant remaining
    Still looks like a crappy book to me. But I want to support it for Sam and Roberto. Kind of torn...

  6. #36
    Askani'Son Drakeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,028

    Default

    8fdfcf198745fe0b6f551cbc79465065.jpg

    Rocafort rumor comes from this image posted on his social media
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

  7. #37
    Astonishing Member DurararaFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    That does seem the guy from the Marvel NOW! poster. Please let Uncanny Avengers keep him as well and have his final look be a design agreed upon by both Rocafort and Larraz/stegman.

  8. #38
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    If all the mutants die how is Cable their savior? Unless you mean the Inhumans/Avengers savior for killing the mutants, then yes that could make sense. But he can't be the savior to his race if they all are dead.
    Not like Cable has ever gone through the time stream to fix dystopian futures

  9. #39
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    That does seem the guy from the Marvel NOW! poster. Please let Uncanny Avengers keep him as well and have his final look be a design agreed upon by both Rocafort and Larraz/stegman.
    Agree with all of this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •