Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I agree he's not winning but you gonna act like Spidey hasn't taken out Speed demon(who's on par and even outspeed Quicksilver) multiple times even when he had multiple teams.Spidey vs quicksilver wasn't BS
    Isn't Speed Demon known for being hilariously incompetent?

Either way, I'm talking about the way Spidey defeated Quicksilver, by putting his arm out while Quicksilver is running around him, and Quicksilver not reacting to it, it's slightly better than the way Deathstroke defeated Wally back in Identity Crisis (Only because Pietro is slower), but still silly.

But hey, superspeed is the most inconsistent super power of all, Wally probably has just as many silly defeats lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    So, between Arrowverse Flash, and Slott's Spidey, who do you think would win? Or rather, who would lose in the most humuliating way? .
    Slott Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Slott Spidey.
    You didn't specify which question you're answering, that's somehow funnier .

You didn't specify which question you're answering, that's somehow funnier .
    Take from that what you will .

Extraordinary Member

Isn't Speed Demon known for being hilariously incompetent?

Either way, I'm talking about the way Spidey defeated Quicksilver, by putting his arm out while Quicksilver is running around him, and Quicksilver not reacting to it, it's slightly better than the way Deathstroke defeated Wally back in Identity Crisis (Only because Pietro is slower), but still silly.

But hey, superspeed is the most inconsistent super power of all, Wally probably has just as many silly defeats lol.
    Peter has consistently kept up w/ him through the decades, he kept up w/ him when he was running fast enough to turn glass into sand via Spider-sense.It's a panel in a team fight.Also he deals w/ him when he's part of massive teams, that alone should mean he can deal w/ him alone.

Oh okay, I took it as he was going in circles and focusing on that rather than looking down.It's goofy but not deathstroke level IMO

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Also that's faulty logic, Ock had no experience w/ Spider-sense.Peter has used Spider-sense on Speed demon w/ multiple other teammates for decades.Peter is superior to Ock in every way, just because Ock can't don't something doesn't mean Peter can't.
    Yeah I meant that that's one of the only times I recall that this is addressed.

Not to knock on DC characters but generally the issue with their powerhouses is that they shouldn't really struggle too often.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Yeah I meant that that's one of the only times I recall that this is addressed.

Not to knock on DC characters but generally the issue with their powerhouses is that they shouldn't really struggle too often.
    Yeah, I think it was more to draw the diff. b/w Ock and Peter whether intentional or unintentional.

I agree, Spider-man and flash should win 90% of the fights they loose/struggle w/.