Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

We'll see. It starts in about 30 minutes.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

reminded me of this

Some great moments so far though

The entire Russian team has been banned from the paralympics

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

What I have watched so far from Rio 2016 or gotten to see so far has been as Good as I expected!

But as always one of the Prize Events of Ever Summer Olympics the Men's Swimming Team Race 4x 100m Freestyle is like the SuperPower of Swimming Events and one of the most talk from each Summer Games!

Proud to See America Back on Top with the GOLD, Was Cheering the Whole Time Watching with my Family, Great Stuff seeing More History in the Making! Reminded me of Beijing 2008!

Congrats to France for 2nd and Australian for 3rd, both Superpowers in this Event and Great Teams and Members!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I heard on the radio this morning that this years Olympics had the lowest ratings since the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.

Anywho I haven't watched any of it myself, wanted to watch the opening ceremonies but forgot to set my DVR to record it.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    I heard on the radio this morning that this years Olympics had the lowest ratings since the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.

Anywho I haven't watched any of it myself, wanted to watch the opening ceremonies but forgot to set my DVR to record it.
    Well when NBC decided to show late on delay. You can't fault the ratings

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

The Swimming Again Tonight has been Great, Some REALLY Close Races that you did not know could go either way! I like it when you have a good group of Very Skilled athletes, not just one or two, but a few dark-horses that could win when No-One would have thought they would come close or medal tonight and where not talked about, Tonight 08/09/2016!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    The only Olympic sport worth watching either live/recorded is Women's beach volleyball.
    Do not forget synchronised swimming

f73051d857a5786038b6a2b79c43c1e4.jpg

http://www.thesportbible.com/other/n...storm-20160806

TWINS!
    Last edited by kane; 08-10-2016 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I find these 2 mermaids entirely acceptable.

US Women's Gymnastic team dominates

Michael Phelps set what might be the coolest record in Olympic History in addition to winning his 21st gold medal and 25th overall medal, but by winning his 12th individual event he tied a record set by one Leonidas of Rhodes, set in 152 BC.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 08-10-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    US Women's Gymnastic team dominates

Michael Phelps set what might be the coolest record in Olympic History in addition to winning his 21st gold medal and 25th overall medal, but by winning his 12th individual event he tied a record set by one Leonidas of Rhodes, set in 152 BC.
    I've heard Leonidas juiced.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Nationalism in any form and bloated spectacles mean nothing to me. Besides, like everything else, it's corrupt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Off work for the next couple days. Finally, I get some LIVE competition I get to see and it's... Archery. Women's individual. OK, I'll take it. China v. Germany. Cao Hui eliminated. Mex v. India next.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.