Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Mens Basketball was basically over once the US beat Spain, Serbia's completely outmatched and getting blown off the floor.

Closing ceremonies about to start.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    We destroy countries wherever we go. 'Merica!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Yeah, Lochte showed the world that Americans are arrogant drunkards who destroy property and clash with the police/security guards while being intoxicated.
    Take a Chillax Pill already on this. =/

A few guys don't represent a country, would be no different if any other countries athletes acted dumb. Let the investigation go as it must and whatever happens if its them it will be on them, not our WHOLE country is to blame, that just silly. It is not any more then if a few from another country acted baldy would it represent their whole country and you know we would be saying that too, just those individuals.

The USA had the Best Games Ever, THAT is the Whole of our Countries Pride at these games!

Let the Games be the Games and leave Investigations and Politics outside of them as best they can be left outside of the Games.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Closing ceremonies about to start.
    Always Enjoyed the Closing Ceremonies!

Mostly Liked seeing the hand-off to Japan and the Show they did to celebrated the 2020 Games in Tokyo and it was Better then I thought. Great Jazzy Music, the Dancing was fun and futuristic, but most of all the Themes of Super Mario Bros and some Anime Clips Really just made it the Best!

See you in 2020 Tokyo, Could Not be Happier Tokyo, Japan Got These Games!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!