Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "The Flash" Adds "Harry Potter" Star Tom Felton as Series Regular

Felton will play Julian Dorn, "a fellow CSI at CCPD who suspects there's more to Barry Allen than just his good guy reputation."

Full article here.

He looks like he could be related to Zoom .

BANNED

Well that is fine and all. But really how about Jesse Quick. Show is lacking in women. Not dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Well that is fine and all. But really how about Jesse Quick. Show is lacking in women. Not dudes.
    The actress has confirmed she's coming back for season 3 .

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Draco Malfoy in The Flash eh. Wonder who he will play?
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Probably shouldn't have read the spoiler filled article. #WaitingForNetflix #CannotUn-ReadSpoilers

Retired

Looks like a super-villain to me. Abra Kadabra?

He's way too big a name to be anything but the main villain. Was hoping we'd just go full Grodd but maybe that's too expensive for a single season. Might have to do Grodd's story in long form like Cap Cold.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Looks like a super-villain to me. Abra Kadabra?
    Or maybe Dr. Alchemy or Mirror Master
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

So they got an actual blond who looks closer to Barry Allen than Grant Gustin and who can actually act unlike Grant Gustin.

This dude should've been the title character. Gustin is trash

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    He's way too big a name to be anything but the main villain. Was hoping we'd just go full Grodd but maybe that's too expensive for a single season. Might have to do Grodd's story in long form like Cap Cold.
    I think we might get a Gorilla City arc this season that necesitates Team Flash going back to Earth-2, but they probably don't have a budget for a full, overarching, Grodd plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Unretribud View Post
    So they got an actual blond who looks closer to Barry Allen than Grant Gustin and who can actually act unlike Grant Gustin.

This dude should've been the title character. Gustin is trash
    I don't think Felton looks that much like Barry honestly. As for Gustin's acting I will admit it has its weak moments here and there but I think he has done a pretty good job on The Flash overall.

Retired

They could do a Monster Society of Evil type plot, where we don't see the mastermind, but we see a lot of other villains doing his bidding. Then, like with Mr. Mind, it's revealed to be Gorilla Grodd. If Grodd has his mental powers and can control people from a great distance, then he doesn't have to appear on screen for most of the season--only when it's vital to the plot.

Because this show didn't have enough hot guys already
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we might get a Gorilla City arc this season that necesitates Team Flash going back to Earth-2, but they probably don't have a budget for a full, overarching, Grodd plot.
    Seeing how The Flash handles high cgi incorporated episodes I bet we will get a one-off "Gorilla City" episode. It could come in any season. Probably season 4 since theres so much going on this season.