Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Animosity #1

One day, the Animals woke up.

They started thinking. They started talking.

They started taking revenge.

Now, a dog and his girl are trying to get away--out of New York City, and all the way to San Francisco, to the only person who might be able to protect and save her.

From the writer of INSEXTS A-FORCE, and BOMBSHELLS and the artist of SUPERZERO, comes a new kind of road trip, a new kind of black comedy, and a new kind of coming-of-age.

Full preview here.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

The cover looks nice, so for like the first time ever I skimmed Comic Shop News and it sounds interesting, plus I think I've read some stuff from Bennett that I've liked. Art is pretty and it does sound interesting, but I'm not sure about the "black comedy" bit. I really just want the coming of age and ESPECIALLY road trip stuff (been craving a road trip story for a while), but black comedy... about animal cruelty... yeah no. I'll pick up the first issue and see how I go.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force