Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Default Personal Headcanons and Theories You Would Make Official

We all love comics and we all love to use our imaginations. We also know that canon and continuity can be changed by writers, editors and executives. If you were in a position to impose changes and make your own theories and or headcanons about the MU reality, what you you do?

BANNED

Reveal Tony Stark and Stephen Strange are related because they are so often drawn similar. Stephen is actually really old so he'd have to be Howard's half brother.
    Oh and Tony's parents would be Howard and Maria.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Icefalcon View Post
    Reveal Tony Stark and Stephen Strange are related because they are so often drawn similar. Stephen is actually really old so he'd have to be Howard's half brother.
    I had a headcanon similar to this. Only that it was revealed that Bolivar Trask is Howard Stark's brother and by extension Tony's uncle. Since Trask is an angram of Stark, and Bolivar is also a technical genius who specializes in robotics and bad decisions; like the Starks.

Howard

Tony

Bolivar

That hair and those mustaches. Like Steven Strange, those things have to be hereditary. Haha.

I'd be outing a lot of characters. Storm, Kitty, Gambit and Hercules would all be bisexual. Illyana would be a lesbian.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Sylvie Lushton as the first Enchantress, revealed as the unknown mother of Amora the Enchantress and Lorelei in the past for some kind of mess created by Loki (during Dark Reign and when he was Lady Loki) and some temporal anomalies that would make it possible.

Just complete all the pieces into one picture and history and all things regarding both sisters and the young Sylvie will be tied and connecting the story of all three.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

LOCKJAW! He's an Inhuman... not a freakin' dog who just happens to have teleporting powers, a strong bite, and a tuning fork antennae like Black Bolt's own.

This seriously bugs me so hard. I'm not sure why no writer has ever had the balls to just go there and say he used to be Black Bolt's confidant and servant who went through terrigenesis and came out in the form he has now. Even Soule has said he's just their "pet", even though he's highly intelligent and treated as their equal; despite most Inhumans enthusiasts agreeing that there's more to Lockjaw than meets the eye.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Incredible Member

The nexus of realities and the mount in darkmoor are the magical 'poles' of the earth.

They react with each other in such away that they open and close 'wormholes' between earth and the mystic realms. And that let's out magic energies.

Some are random, others like the portal to K'nn l'nn open regularly.....

I've loved the "Emma Frost is trans" theory ever since I first heard it. That's the one I'd love to be official.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Cloak!
    (All about Tyrone Johnson)

1. The HUNGER and Cold from the dimension he's attached to is a multiversal prison dimension in which True Fenrir (the wolf that kills Odin and swallows the sun) and essence portions of other ancient evils like C'thun are bound. It automatically gives him big play with thor and interest in Asgardian major events because the "Those who sit above in shadowl" maybe gone but their Fenrir is NOT.

2. The Curator... like The Norn who doctor Strange slapped around and embarrassed. Tyrone, is actually going around collecting mystic artifacts and amassing an arsenal of dangerous items keeping out of our reality... but he Can and does whip them out sometimes. He's not a mage like Steven Strange but he's very good at what he does. He IN CANNON has the power of d'spayre and that makes him powerful in other ways.

3. The Black Priests:
    The helmets that they wore? He has the original. It is the opposite and equal to the eye of Aggamotto. He's basically the first of the Black Priests, and its a very different situation than in time runs out since secret wars reset everything.

So basically he's the rival of doc strange... NOT an enemy but he definitely for years has been learning and studying whats going on in the mystic realm. AND NO ONE NOTICES, because his power set helps that happen. Strange is going to Confront him when he figures it out. Tyrone will say he saved a lot of items from when the fall of magic happened, and they'll feud but NOT battle. He learned not to stutter years ago, but remains silent because he picked up the habit....

Next... Quicksilver.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Astonishing Member

I'd like to say Blue Marvel was secretly affiliated with the First Line from Marvel's The Lost Generation.

And that he saved First Line member Mako from dying during that story.

Avengers Academy is still a thing -- being run by Tigra and Justice and some other folks.

Finesse and Lightspeed are official teacher's assistants and Finesse is overseeing Reptil's recovery/rehabilitation from his time spent in the Arcade's Arena.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    I had a headcanon similar to this. Only that it was revealed that Bolivar Trask is Howard Stark's brother and by extension Tony's uncle. Since Trask is an angram of Stark, and Bolivar is also a technical genius who specializes in robotics and bad decisions; like the Starks.

Howard

Tony

Bolivar

That hair and those mustaches. Like Steven Strange, those things have to be hereditary. Haha.
    Didn't they do an Exiles or other alternate world where Bolivar was married to Howard's neice
    AmeliaTrask.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    LOCKJAW! He's an Inhuman... not a freakin' dog who just happens to have teleporting powers, a strong bite, and a tuning fork antennae like Black Bolt's own.
    Didn't they do this once where Lockjaw actually spoke to tell quicksilver not to put his daughter through Terrigenesis in case she turned out like Lockjaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Icefalcon View Post
    I used to wonder if Strange, Nefaria, and Graviton were separated at birth.

- Current Hawkeye is actually House of M Hawkeye with the original's memories mixed with his own. Wanda couldn't bring back the dead, so she did the next best thing. Meanwhile, the real Clint died in Disassembled, which explains his stark change in personality and pro-kill attitude during Bendis era Avengers

- Ultimate Hawkeye is actually Bullseye brainwashed by SHIELD

- AvX was just a bad dream by, i dunno, Stilt man
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 06-27-2016 at 07:12 AM.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher