Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SUPERCRAB... This is a Topic of Superdad Family.. There are limits for this..

although, I am surprised that the death of Superman still have meaning..

That was the New Superman.

Misspelled words(changed in the chapter) or The world know the truth..

Although we know the purpose and end of rebirth.. N52 like a Saga of Post-Crisis World(never was a REBOOT).. Superdad is the future, there is no way back.. Better assimilate it .. and remember that we enjoyed Superman for a while.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-03-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Breaking news, Supercrab tells us once again in a really long post how much he hates Jon and won't buy Superman comics with him in it. Film at 11!

haha, I don't understand how expects it to be different at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Looks good.

I'm excited to read the Super books again. My comic geek life is good.
    Agreed. I'm back to the days where the Super books are the first I read when I get home. I was worried about the double shipping at first, but now I'm happy to have it. The more Superman the better if it keeps up like this!

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

Up to this point I love all the Superman related comics since rebirth. The only thing I am afraid of is how the art shift will affect the story.

That artwork brings a tear to my eyes. I'm almost tempted to forgo trade-waiting just to read this tomorrow.

I will be curious to find out the Eradicator's motivations here. I still think they're going to play the abomination angle, at least on Jon's part. Half human sullying Kryptonian heritage and all that jazz. And if he will be equally motivated about doing something about New 52 Superman's current state.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-05-2016 at 05:50 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I will be curious to find out the Eradicator's motivations here. I still think they're going to play the abomination angle, at least on Jon's part. Half human sullying Kryptonian heritage and all that jazz. And if he will be equally motivated about doing something about New 52 Superman's current state.
    I think, if N52SM got an energy conversion, as there was some semblance of Jon Osterman's death, that Eradicator simply has to be stopped. N52SM, IMO, has more to do with Dr. Manhattan than Eradicator.