View Poll Results: Who rocked the fur the best?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barbara Minerva

51 78.46%
  • Debbie Domaine

1 1.54%
  • Priscilla Rich

12 18.46%
  • Sebastian Bellastros

1 1.54%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    So according to October's solicits for JL, Cheetah killed Poseidon.

Yeah, they are definitely following up on Rucka's established motivation, and they went BIG.
    Doesn't get any bigger then "killing a God" .

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Yeah, they are definitely following up on Rucka's established motivation, and they went BIG.
    I keep underestimating this character.

Do you guys like Cheetah with hair or without? I prefer hair but mainly becuase of Justice League Doom version. Claudia Black voicing Cheetah is just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I keep underestimating this character.

Do you guys like Cheetah with hair or without? I prefer hair but mainly becuase of Justice League Doom version. Claudia Black voicing Cheetah is just perfect.
    I like her with hair, if only because I think it's an excellent visual and I love redheads .

I really liked her Batman Unlimited design, personally. Laura Bailey was a solid Cheetah .

But I think no hair works if they're keeping up with a more out-of-control, feral, were-Cheetah of Rucka's run.

I love so much that they're continuing with this motivation. It fits perfectly with the character and makes her a force to be reckoned with.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

So Luthor offered Cheetah a plot device power that’s basically Kryptonite for Gods and she used it to kill Poseidon. Impressive, what a villain

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Doesn't get any bigger then "killing a God" .
    Agreed, but killing Poseidon specifically is a pretty big deal.

So Zeus and Poseidon are dead. Resurrections are inevitable, but I wonder how long it will last and who will be joining them on the chopping block.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Nice! I'm glad Snyder is continuing Johns and Rucka's trend of making Cheetah out to be a major *League* threat. I hope she keeps killing off the public domain Olympians! #TeamCheetah
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Poseidon is kind of an enemy of the amazons in Rebirth so I'm almost like "Thank you, Cheetah!"
    But I really dig it. Glad to see she's taken seriously by other writers other than Rucka.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao View Post
    Poseidon is kind of an enemy of the amazons in Rebirth so I'm almost like "Thank you, Cheetah!"
    But I really dig it. Glad to see she's taken seriously by other writers other than Rucka.
    This is the biggest takeaway imo. For longest time she was a joke who jobbed to Batgod or whoever whenever she showed up outside of WW. Now she gets to really be the big threat she deserves to be.

The hard part is when she is in other books. THat's what has happened with her. New 52 she was able to take JL. But in Batman or arrow one to three.

Nice nod to the film where Diana was the "Godkiller" and now Barbara takes the role.

I actually have a question regarding Cheetah im a bit curious about. I read somewhere a bit back (though i cant remember where) that Barbara Minerva Cheetahs powers included the ability to communicate with and control cheetahs, and the ability to turn other people into were cheetahs. Is this actually a thing? And if if so, when did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    I actually have a question regarding Cheetah im a bit curious about. I read somewhere a bit back (though i cant remember where) that Barbara Minerva Cheetahs powers included the ability to communicate with and control cheetahs, and the ability to turn other people into were cheetahs. Is this actually a thing? And if if so, when did that happen?
    In new 52 she could bite people turning them into were cheetah.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

So apparently there is a DC Essentials Cheetah figure being released in June of next year:

https://toywiz.com/dc-essentials-cheetah-action-figure/
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

So with the movie coming in November of next year, what are the odds that DC will do an event or at least a storyline about Cheetah in some form of importance?