View Poll Results: Who rocked the fur the best?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barbara Minerva

51 78.46%
  • Debbie Domaine

1 1.54%
  • Priscilla Rich

12 18.46%
  • Sebastian Bellastros

1 1.54%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Cunning & Ferocious!! The CHEETAH Appreciation

This is thread dedicated to one of DC's most ferocious villains and arguably Wonder Woman's most iconic villain! THE CHEETAH!!!! Come and show some support for everyone's favorite feline (she's an actual feline so I can say that!).

Share some pictures and discuss your favorite stories involving Dr. Barbara Ann Minerva! aka the version that has gotten the most love (in comics and outside media). Of course your also welcome to discuss the other versions as well.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

I can't be the only Cheetah fan on here!!!??? If Maxima, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Talia Al Ghul, and Poison Ivy can have appreciation threads celebrating their villainy then so should Diana's main nemesis! Show some love and share your thoughts!

Thanks for the thread El Gato. Barbara is my favorite. Hey, have you heard of this series of posts on scans daily called the Many Faces of Barbara Minerva. It's a great analysis of Barbara at her best and worst.

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/t...arbara+minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Thanks for the thread El Gato. Barbara is my favorite. Hey, have you heard of this series of posts on scans daily called the Many Faces of Barbara Minerva. It's a great analysis of Barbara at her best and worst.

I actually have not heard of that! Thanks for the link! I will say though that Cheetah vs Catwoman is an incredibly dumb match up! Especially if it's the Barbara version. On side note male Cheetah is pretty adorable looking lol xD Which is probably a bad thing when you want Cheetah to be deadly and villainous!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

This is actually the series that made me a fan of Barbara. The Perez section, at the very least, should be required reading for anybody setting out to work on the character. Rucka should read it (and maybe the section on his own contributions) if he hasn't already. WW #1 already seems like he's heading in a better direction.

Cheetah is one of my favorite villains!

Last edited by Samm; 07-02-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Last edited by Samm; 07-02-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    WHAT is that image from??? I love it!

Cheetah is by far my favorite WW villain, and over-all my 2nd fave villain ever (behind Poison Ivy. I root for her. ) My first exposure was in the storyline that introduced the Egyptian Amazons, and also from a Who's Who in the DCU book with removable pages (the Kapatelises, Donna Troy, and Diana herself were also in the issue). I used to draw that image of Barbara all the time! She was always the main villain when I played with my home made WW paper action figure set. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    WHAT is that image from??? I love it!

Cheetah is by far my favorite WW villain, and over-all my 2nd fave villain ever (behind Poison Ivy. I root for her. ) My first exposure was in the storyline that introduced the Egyptian Amazons, and also from a Who's Who in the DCU book with removable pages (the Kapatelises, Donna Troy, and Diana herself were also in the issue). I used to draw that image of Barbara all the time! She was always the main villain when I played with my home made WW paper action figure set. Haha!
    It's from JLA Adventures: Tapped in Time.

It seems that without question Cheetah is Diana's most used foe both in and outside of comics!

Here she is on DC's Superhero Girls as the school's resident bad girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    How about this image? I can't believe there is animated Wonder Woman stuff out there I haven't seen! I feel like a TRAITOR!

Hope I did that right. Anyhow, this was my first taste of my favorite cat-lady.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

How about this image? I can't believe there is animated Wonder Woman stuff out there I haven't seen! I feel like a TRAITOR!
    I think that's from some Batman related thing where she works for the Penguin. It's...less than ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I think that's from some Batman related thing where she works for the Penguin. It's...less than ideal.
    I'm SURE you meant "eating the Penguin", not working for him... Right? Please???. Seriously, though, I'm loving this thread, love seeing Cheetah get some love!

Cheetah taking on Superman!! I can't wait to finally see her on the big screen, in live action! It's long overdue especially since The Joker and Lex Luthor have had multiple iterations!

It's from Batman Unlimited. It wasn't exactly her best appearance but the character design was petty legit!! She's essentially a Catwoman knockoff here :/ extremely de-powered. Her appearance is on YouTube.

Here's Cheetah on Batman Brave and the Bold. She fights both Wonder Woman and Superman.