View Poll Results: Who rocked the fur the best?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barbara Minerva

51 78.46%
  • Debbie Domaine

1 1.54%
  • Priscilla Rich

12 18.46%
  • Sebastian Bellastros

1 1.54%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    It's from Batman Unlimited. It wasn't exactly her best appearance but the character design was petty legit!! She's essentially a Catwoman knockoff here :/ extremely de-powered. Her appearance is on YouTube.
    After a minute of seeing her get owned by NIGHTWING, I was done. What a joke! But then, since the 90's I haven't bothered with any Batman toons anymore. Brave and Bold looked interesting, but Bats is in the same category as Wolverine for me. Overexposed and overrated!

From what little we've seen of her, I'm super excited to get a full view of Cheetah from WW Rebirth!

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    After a minute of seeing her get owned by NIGHTWING, I was done. What a joke! But then, since the 90's I haven't bothered with any Batman toons anymore. Brave and Bold looked interesting, but Bats is in the same category as Wolverine for me. Overexposed and overrated!

From what little we've seen of her, I'm super excited to get a full view of Cheetah from WW Rebirth!
    Yeah like I said, not her best showing. On the other hand in Brave and the Bold she manages to defeat Superman if I remember correctly! DC is so inconsistent sometimes. One minute Cheetah is beating up Superman and Wonder Woman the next moment she gets beat by Batman and Nightwing.

She looks cool in Rebirth. She has a real villainous look.

Yeah like I said, not her best showing. On the other hand in Brave and the Bold she manages to defeat Superman if I remember correctly! DC is so inconsistent sometimes. One minute Cheetah is beating up Superman and Wonder Woman the next moment she gets beat by Batman and Nightwing.

She looks cool in Rebirth. She has a real villainous look.
    Holy hell, she kicks Superman's red behind! That clip filled me with wicked joy!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Priscilla Rich is my favorite but I like them all:

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Mighty Member

Priscilla is my favorite
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 07-04-2016 at 08:11 AM.

I really like this picture of Cheetah, its so beautifully drawn!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

It's from Batman Unlimited. It wasn't exactly her best appearance but the character design was petty legit!! She's essentially a Catwoman knockoff here :/ extremely de-powered. Her appearance is on YouTube.
    In fairness to her Unlimited portrayal, she was consistently shown as fairly even with both Batman and Nightwing in terms of combat and physical ability, which is impressive on its own, and they were only able to beat her thanks to their gadgets.

Killer Croc had a harder time with Nightwing then Cheetah did in that movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In fairness to her Unlimited portrayal, she was consistently shown as fairly even with both Batman and Nightwing in terms of combat and physical ability, which is impressive on its own, and they were only able to beat her thanks to their gadgets.

I think that's still a problem though, she should eclipse them entirely and even their gadgets should be a non-factor. When written properly, she can take a hit from Wonder Woman and dish out some punishment in return. Granted, any advantage she has over Diana should be speed related along with her divine claws, but still, she's no slouch in terms of strength, and lower tier/non-metas should be SOL in going against her. Bruce and Dick should be mincemeat in a fight with Minerva.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I think that's still a problem though, she should eclipse them entirely and even their gadgets should be a non-factor. When written properly, she can take a hit from Wonder Woman and dish out some punishment in return. Granted, any advantage she has over Diana should be speed related along with her divine claws, but still, she's no slouch in terms of strength, and lower tier/non-metas should be SOL in going against her. Bruce and Dick should be mincemeat in a fight with Minerva.
    That's the very thing I was gonna say. Thank you, Seige! No WAY any of the "Bats" would stand a chance, or even have a chance to put up a fight!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

The thing is that while the depiction would be fine if we could look at it as isolated, as in 'this Cheetah has nothing to do with Wonder Woman' kind of isolation... but most of us here are not thinking that way, we are thinking this:

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

That's the very thing I was gonna say. Thank you, Seige! No WAY any of the "Bats" would stand a chance, or even have a chance to put up a fight!

And these types of portrayals of Cheetah come from writers who have read read up on Cheetah's modern origin(s) where both George Perez and Geoff Johns showed that Cheetah is easily able to go toe to toe with the likes of Wonder Woman and Superman. Many writers treat her like she's Catwoman on Venom or something. Hopefully Rucka's current story continues to present Cheetah as a force of nature and other creators take notice this time.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Mighty Member

i know WHY cheetah is portrayed in those ways but i personally wouldnt mind if they did significantly power her down IF they portrayed her as an intelligent and impactful villain. truthfully either way i dont see why she'd have anything to do with batman or the batfamily.
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 07-04-2016 at 08:18 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite's Champion View Post
    i know WHY cheetah is portrayed in those ways but i personally wouldnt mind if they did significantly power her down IF they portrayed her as an intelligent and impactful villain. truthfully either way i dont see why she'd have anything to do with batman or the batfamily.
    Sort of the same logic I am hanging on; if you want Cheetah to be feral, make her so powerful that Diana has to struggle to bring her down... or you compensate for her lack of physical power with intelligence, cunning or speed.

The Cheetah vs Wonder Woman!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Ultimate Member

TBH I'm personally not really a big fan of the "naked look" myself. I get WHY it's there, but I just don't really care for it. Since someone already previously posted it, I think that her Justice League: Doom look:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120825152941

Is probably my favorite look of hers.