View Poll Results: Who rocked the fur the best?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barbara Minerva

51 78.46%
  • Debbie Domaine

1 1.54%
  • Priscilla Rich

12 18.46%
  • Sebastian Bellastros

1 1.54%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    So.... should she have 6 instead of 2 like those weird Hades dog-women? She's a were-beast. Almost ALL were-beasts are shown to have SOME human characteristics. Hell, even Ginger from Ginger Snaps had werewolf breasts after total transformation!
    Wasn't my comment clear enough? She should have no mammaries at all! Or at least a pair that doesn't look like the owner underwent a kind of breast augmentation surgery that also removed her nipples. (*) She can already walk erect and has opposable thumbs on her hands, you don't get much more human than that. And I had never even heard about this Ginger Snaps thingie and now I already hate it!

(*) By Godfrey, show some female areolas, American artists! Women in Italian comics have been going around proudly displaying their naked boobs for decades, in books that could be bought by every 5-year-old going to a news-stand. Number of childhoods ruined by this? A very round 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Powertool View Post
    Wasn't my comment clear enough? She should have no mammaries at all! Or at least a pair that doesn't look like the owner underwent a kind of breast augmentation surgery that also removed her nipples. (*) She can already walk erect and has opposable thumbs on her hands, you don't get much more human than that. And I had never even heard about this Ginger Snaps thingie and now I already hate it!

(*) By Godfrey, show some female areolas, American artists! Women in Italian comics have been going around proudly displaying their naked boobs for decades, in books that could be bought by every 5-year-old going to a news-stand. Number of childhoods ruined by this? A very round 0.
    I was just kidding around. But honestly, I agree with you about the American taboo with breasts... It's really stupid. They are globs of fat. No one's eyes ever fell out from looking at em!

Personally, I like Cheetah's look here, but I do see your point.

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

Awe man that is too true! LOL

BANNED

oh geezus I don't pay comics to see boobies. Just google images and then you will find a lot of them

Exclamation Cheetah the Transformation!

You guys think that Cheetah should wears some cloths when she's out and about as it seems that she's technically running around in the buff . . .

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Very nice artwork!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Wonder View Post
    You guys think that Cheetah should wears some cloths when she's out and about as it seems that she's technically running around in the buff . . .
    Not really, since her fur covers her nicely as it is. Plus the nature of her powers is basically speed, meaning tight clothing is to be preferred... which I dont think is very comfortable over a layer of fur.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Not really, since her fur covers her nicely as it is. Plus the nature of her powers is basically speed, meaning tight clothing is to be preferred... which I dont think is very comfortable over a layer of fur.
    exactly, she has fur clothing would be redundant. not to mention itchy and uncomfortable.

Mighty Member

omitted comment
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 07-13-2016 at 06:47 AM.

I'm not sure how I feel about Rebirth Cheethah. She looks like an actual were-cheetah but I miss the beautiful long flowing hair.

Hope this series finally addresses the heated chemistry between Minerva and Diana. Long overdue.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Heated Chemistry?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    She looks ugly as hell!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    It's from JLA Adventures: Tapped in Time.

It seems that without question Cheetah is Diana's most used foe both in and outside of comics!

Here she is on DC's Superhero Girls as the school's resident bad girl!!

This so f***ing hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboydalton21 View Post
    She looks ugly as hell!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboydalton21 View Post
    This so f***ing hot!!!