Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Based on the appearance of Alan's lantern in September, and "the truth behind Dr. Manhattan's actions" in November, I'm hopeful we'll at least see a flashback to the JSA by then.
    Don't forget, however, the lantern was found back in issue #5 I think?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

spoilers:
    I just read on Newsarama that Snyder is bringing back Starman. He said for sure Ted Knight as well as other versions of Starman. I'm all for Ted coming back, but he had better not bring Jack back. He's one of my all time favorites, but I don't want him coming back unless Robinson writes him. No one else.
    end of spoilers
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    spoilers:
    I just read on Newsarama that Snyder is bringing back Starman. He said for sure Ted Knight as well as other versions of Starman. I'm all for Ted coming back, but he had better not bring Jack back. He's one of my all time favorites, but I don't want him coming back unless Robinson writes him. No one else.
    end of spoilers
    Here's a link:
    As for <REDACTED>, here's part of what was said:
    spoilers:
    . . . With the mention of Starman, CBR pressed Snyder on whether his turn of phrase meant Will Payton – the space-faring Starman of the ’80s – would appear in his run. The writer kept things a little more close to the vest.

“I don’t want to give away too much, because there are plans for different versions of Starman in different places,” he replied. “The JSA stuff is going to be going on with Ted Knight in some ways, and I don’t want to give too much away. I will just say that in Justice League #7, you will start to see that story begin to unfold, and he becomes a player along with Starro again . . .
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Here's a link:
    As for <REDACTED>, here's part of what was said:
    Very interesting indeed. Tired of hearing about plans for the JSA and characters though, give us a date and creative team!
    I would love to see that character return however.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Very interesting indeed. Tired of hearing about plans for the JSA and characters though, give us a date and creative team!
    I would love to see that character return however.

I know, it's so frustrating and I want to see something like this....

JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #1
    written by GEOFF JOHNS
    art and cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    variant cover by JAE LEE
    After the shocking revelation in the Doomsday Clock, the legendary Justice Society of America have returned with the Spectre demanding retribution as two Doctor Fates stand in his way. While Kent Nelson pleads for the souls of his fellow friends against this executioner, the Justice Society led by Alan Scott and Jay Garrick discover that the newly returned Injustice Society have taken refuge in their old Brownstone headquarters from Wotan the Sorcerer as war is brought to the streets of Gotham. How will the Dark Knight handle the return of these mythical heroes as two society's go up against each other?
    ON SALE 12.31.18
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Last edited by Doctor Kent Nelson; 08-28-2018 at 03:04 AM.
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    I know, it's so frustrating and I want to see something like this....

JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #1
    written by GEOFF JOHNS
    art and cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    variant cover by JAE LEE . . .
    After the mess of things Geoff Johns made with his fuster-cluck Justice Society of America run, I think he should let somebody else handle them. (If he had just stopped with the pre-Infinite Crisis JSA run I might have a different opinion, but his post-Infinite Crisis efforts seemed more misses than hits.)

I'm not reading/following Snyder's Justice League, but I was wondering if any "Starman" has shown up in the comic book or not yet (and if one has, which one(s) have been shown so far).

Will Payton. Apparently, he’s been clued in on what’s going on with the cosmic energies that the League is contending with.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Will Payton. Apparently, he’s been clued in on what’s going on with the cosmic energies that the League is contending with.
    Thanks.

What issue did he first show up in?