Thread: Future Ronin

Default Future Ronin

So the first Ronin was Maya Lopez. Then it was Clint Barton, and currently in Mighty Avengers Blade is Ronin.

If this is a recurring position in the Marvel Universe, who would you like to see take up the mantle after Blade's tenure is done? (Which, although I LIKE the idea of Blade being Ronin, I like the idea of a Blade ongoing a lot better! )

BANNED

Everyone gets a turn.

Ronin should get an entirely new guy. Or be an upgrade for like Z list character like El Aguila. Though honestly it'd probably be better if it was an entirely new person. He should be the Snake Eyes of the Marvel Universe.

The list is funny since the word Ronin is Japanese I believe and everyone who worn the costume is not: Maya - Mexican/Nativa American, Clint - White American, Alexi Shostakov - Russian, Blade - Black British. The next person should be... half Vietnamese and half German Mantis, well either that or maybe a new villian, a mercenary who is hired to pretend to be Blade to attack the Mighty Avengers.

I still hope that the next Ronin will be Swordsman whose true identity is Scourge whose true identity is Erik the Red

Extraordinary Member

Wolverine. As much as this answer is sarcasm, it would probably be a suitable persona for his undoubted, mysterious return.

Ares. Death really isn't an obstacle.

Spectacular Member

Marc Spector!

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Everyone gets a turn.
    6 blonde white men have been on the avengers. are you saying all blonde white people look the same or something ? if so this pic is pretty racist and overall confusing.

Fantastic Member

Ares and Wolverine are good picks, though I lean mostly toward using it as a vehicle to elevate an obscure character. Mostly I like when a character with powers or some defining ability assumes an alternate identity until revealing their power at an important moment, a la Iron Fist as Daredevil, Bolt as Maverick or when Hawkeye as Ronin would get a bow and arrow. With Blade I guess an example would be if he were to get a moment to display super strength and speed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tron View Post
    6 blonde white men have been on the avengers. are you saying all blonde white people look the same or something ? if so this pic is pretty racist and overall confusing.
    Mar-Vell was never an Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Mar-Vell was never an Avenger.
    He was an honorary Avenger.