Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    For all we know, Scott could have done something really bad. I doubt it's genocide, though, because I don't see a mass of people gone from the comics.

But either way, doesn't this help insinuate the idea that all who followed Scott were "just doing their job"? More like trying to survive?

I'll stop being bitter once Marvel tells us what happened.
    Hey bro can you put the Waid parts of the interview regarding Cyclops, we need hope too

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Hey bro can you put the Waid parts of the interview regarding Cyclops, we need hope too
    Haha. I just added it. I was just being bitter, lol.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

I'm just frustrated that the last appearance of Cyke is him embracing peaceful protest and recovering from what Bendis called his "mental breakdown", yet the off-panel noodle incident takes priority. Not only has no one jumped to his defence but no one has acknowledged the last page of #600 at all. Did Secret Wars get rid of that as well? Not saying Cyclops HAS to always be seen as good by everyone all the time, but a bit of respect for character (recent) history would be nice.

And now, now he's Hitler.

Just show us what he did.

Fantastic Member

[SIZE=2][FONT=arial]
    That's editor Tom Brevoort. The actual writer of the book, Mark Waid, said:
    Waid: And man, I’m in that tiny sliver of people who think Scott Summers is the best X-Man there is. I’ve loved Scott Summers ever since I first started reading X-Men comics back in the mid-60s. So I campaigned quite heavily to get young Scott Summers on that team. My primary goal was for the doubters: By the end of issue 1, I can make you love Scott Summers.

Mr Wayd ... a lot of people love Scott Summers, THE REGULAR scott summers.

Thanks
    Last edited by bubibartra; 07-05-2016 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Brevort's still an editor - Waid is the writer - the guy who says he will make you love Scott by the end of issue 1.
    Poor Mark Waid. You didn't have to try so hard, dude. Lots of readers still love Scott and Tyke, despite the best efforts of TPTB.

It is not the first time Brevoort provokes fans of the X-mens and surprise me that he and marvel still believe they will be able to transform the old Cyclops into a villain after failing so many times.

Yeeeeeeeeah.....sooooooooooooo..... context is everything.

Strongly encourage folks read the whole article -- are at least the entirety of the Cyclops entry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It is not the first time Brevoort provokes fans of the X-mens and surprise me that he and marvel still believe they will be able to transform the old Cyclops into a villain after failing so many times.
    Calling trump hitler didn't worked, and it won't work on any version of Cyclops either

If that mean Ramos won't draw any X-Book then Brevoort can write what he want about Scott (sorry Scott...), that's a small sacrifice...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    If that mean Ramos won't draw any X-Book then Brevoort can write what he want about Scott (sorry Scott...), that's a small sacrifice...
    Waid is writing

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Waid is writing
    I mean Brevoort can write what he want on his tumblr. I know what he is editor and not writer.

BANNED

Thoughts?

Wait... If Kamala is an Inhuman and is Scott is a sterilized mutant -- why are they palling around together in the subways of NYC?

1. Pass on buying this.
    2. Read at 'ye old comics shop..
    3. Put back on the shelf when done...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-05-2016 at 11:57 AM.

And yeah, the whole "how horrible adult Scott is" doesn't make any sense. Last time we saw him, he made peace between humans and mutants and he fought along other heroes against the incursion. All that off-panel stuff is really annoying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    And yeah, the whole "how horrible adult Scott is" doesn't make any sense. Last time we saw him, he made peace between humans and mutants and he fought along other heroes against the incursion. All that off-panel stuff is really annoying.
    At this point fedora breevort can insult cyclops all that he wants, even he know that it's never going to work

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeah.....sooooooooooooo..... context is everything.

Strongly encourage folks read the whole article -- are at least the entirety of the Cyclops entry.
    I read both whole articles, and i dont see the context that you are talking about.