Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    On side note...love the line-up. They got quite a leader here, as Teen Scott is everything good of Cyclop plus teenage hormonal drama..
    (another note...so we have a synthezoid and a Mutant of opposite gender in same team again....hmmm...)
    Ms Marvel is an Inhuman, but she is so sweet and nice that she could be a mutant as well.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Also Kamala is in a love triangle with Nova and Miles so Tyke has no place here. Now there's vivi, I'm already shipping Tyke x Vivi, just find a good name for the ship...

Finally, this is just a lil buzz for the team and the Teen Cyclops, imagine the day Cyclops returns, /co/ and this forum, maybe even marvel comics forum will explode because his actions will affect everything
    TyVi.

Besides, Kamala is a normal and sane girl, the polar opposite of Scott's type.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    So Tom Brevort saying adult cyclops is like Hitler. If anybody is Hitler it's Black Bolt and the Inhumans.
    I just read the latest Uncanny Inhuman, and to see how vengeful they are makes me believe that something is not right when it comes what Cyclops did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Kelley View Post
    Kamala didn't have anything to do with the release of the Terrigen Cloud. Simply *being* an Inhuman doesn't make her guilty of anything.
    'Ya know the same argument was made in Teen Jean's behalf -- and, the Shi'ar (to their detriment) still put her on trial and tried to kill her.

Just like Teen Cyclops is not guilty of whatever his adult version did.
    See previous comment...

Trying to promote either one of them as being criminals for merely being born is the very heart of racist ideology.
    If I'm not mistaken (as long as we're still talking about comic books) the jury is still out on that.

One of the big themes present in the X-Men is: "Lest we become the monsters they believe us to be..." Something a lot of writers tend to ignore these days in favor of fighting and bloodshed. The X-Men are supposed to be making a moral stand. To not just fight the badguys. But to be good examples of mutants everywhere. To show themselves as being more than just what the prejudiced believe them to be.
    Your preaching to the choir... Unfortunately that is not how the X-Men are currently being written or portryed.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-05-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Makes me wonder what will happen to the ANAD title.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

wait, Cyclops is a bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

'Ya know the same argument was made in Teen Jean's behalf -- and, the Shi'ar (to their detriment) still put her on trial and tried to kill her.

See previous comment...

If I'm not mistaken -- the jury is still out on that.

Your preaching to the choir... Unfortunately that is not how the X-Men are currently being written or portryed.
    Well, she was created by the terrigen cloud, so she barely counts as "Guilt by Association".

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Well, they are quitting the Avengers, isnt it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Yes, since Schism in 2011, didnt you knew ?.

Mutant and Proud Uncanny Madman's Avatar

Dumb comment from Brevoort is dumb.

But Tyke on a team with Marvel's buzziest new young characters is HUGE!

BANNED

nah, he's just the lesser of maany evils in the MU, but fedora breevort likes to pretend he's the worst even tough Black Bolt is the one that is actually gassing innocent people

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I wonder as well - Laura's fans are jumping ship (if they haven't already) in protest of the characterization and Tyke's fans will probably follow him to the new book. Those are the two largest fanbases that All New could depend on, and it looks like both have reasons to follow a different book instead.
    Dark does not mean deep.

You didn't got the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I wonder as well - Laura's fans are jumping ship (if they haven't already) in protest of the characterization and Tyke's fans will probably follow him to the new book. Those are the two largest fanbases that All New could depend on, and it looks like both have reasons to follow a different book instead.
    I think he meant ANAD Avengers. Half of it's current cast will be in this book.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Spectacular Member

Will this finally tell us what cyclops did and why every one hates him for standing up to the inhuman's

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds123 View Post
    Will this finally tell us what cyclops did and why every one hates him for standing up to the inhuman's
    No, just like it's has been like two since Thor is unworthy for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    No, just like it's has been like two since Thor is unworthy for some reason.
    Oh yeah completely forgot about that! They never told us what the beep Nick Fury Whispered...

i would almost bet inverted Havok had something to do with "what Scott did." I think Scott covers for him and takes the blame