Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

Default Generic RebirthThread

For a number of years I was primarily a DC comics reader. I didn't just drop them after Flashpoint but by the time Rebirth was announced I had no DC titles on my pull list. There were a lot of reasons for this but at the end of the day I had just kinda given up on DC. Rebirth, while it's still to early to say much definitively has changed that and within a very short period of time DC has gone back to dominating my pull list. I dig the price point (I don't really mind the double shipping as long as I know it's the case) , and I think they've done a fairly masterful job of bringing back missing elements in such a way which doesn't entirely dump the past five years of comics but allows them to make DC feel like DC again (Random thought… while I don't normally support cannibalism but does anyone else want to see fat biker Lobo kill and eat America's Next Top Model Lobo?). I'd like to see more fringe stuff, or word that YA is in continuity. Either or… but in general DC has went from 0 titles on my pull list to 20 (given some of those are yet to be out)... good job guys.... Anyway, while I'm bound to rant more (and soon) on the subject, what are your thoughts on Rebirth in general so far?
    Did you know that every atom in our bodies was once part of a star? Think about that… EVERYTHING changes. Caterpillars turn into butterflies and stars turn into @$$holes.

I've read almost all of the first issues and liked them all to varying degrees. I'm not continuing with all of them, but that's due to lack of interest, not because I thought the ones I dropped were bad. I'm especially happy that I finally get to read Batwoman in a regular series while it's ongoing.

On the whole, I'm quite happy with how Rebirth is going so far.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Rebirth has been great so far in my book.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!