Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Yea, I don't think JLA will be anywhere as amoral & manic as TTG. But I do expect it to be closer in tone to Brave & The Bold. Which I'm fine with. A show doesn't have to be as serious in tone as Young Justice to be good.
    The artwork appears to be as primitive, juvenile, and amateurish though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Not a teardrop of sadness from me over that demise. I enjoyed YJ but, overall, I think the storytelling style veered more towards "ponderous" than "complex."
    well overall it was serious these days it can't happen unless if its a DC animated movie like The Killing Joke
    Last edited by AndrewBatman82; 07-06-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Captain View Post
    The artwork appears to be as primitive, juvenile, and amateurish though.
    I would disagree, but hey, to each their own. There is a difference between Cartoony/stylized an amateurish after all.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    I would disagree, but hey, to each their own. There is a difference between Cartoony/stylized an amateurish after all.
    Pretty much. You'd think people would've learned that by now.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    well overall it was serious these days it can't happen unless if its a DC animated movie like The Killing Joke
    The problem wasn't that it was "serious." The problem was that it tried way too hard to get the audience to take it seriously, as if the writers were afraid that any palpable sense of fun or whimsy would cost them their souls. It was a superhero cartoon, not a Holocaust documentary.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    The problem wasn't that it was "serious." The problem was that it tried way too hard to get the audience to take it seriously, as if the writers were afraid that any palpable sense of fun or whimsy would cost them their souls. It was a superhero cartoon, not a Holocaust documentary.
    yes it was a superhero cartoon for the new generation of kids and i bet there were alot of them but sadly CN wanted the show to fail why didn't they advertise the toys during commercial break? why put a 7 month gap between episodes? i tell why like i said CN wanted YJ to fail because it wasn't their biased agenda so they did everything they can to destroy a great cartoon and not let kids to enjoy it. what if a certain amount of kids wanted more episodes of YJ what would you say to them?

i think comparing the holocaust to a cartoon show is way off.
    Last edited by AndrewBatman82; 07-07-2016 at 03:18 PM.