Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Trees, #2

In "Trees" #2 by Warren Ellis and Jason Howard, the Blindhail researchers make a disturbing discovery, a young couple talks of the future of Cefalu and a Somalian president incorporates the Trees into his political strategy.

Full review here.

This book continues to surprise and impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    In "Trees" #2 by Warren Ellis and Jason Howard, the Blindhail researchers make a disturbing discovery, a young couple talks of the future of Cefalu and a Somalian president incorporates the Trees into his political strategy.

Full review here.
    Heh. There really wasn't much more you could say about this issue than what you wrote in that one sentence.

It definitely can be a frustrating thing for a reader than have to be introduced to multiple groups of characters in a small monthly format. There was no one character I was able to...carry me...through this issue; therefore it was a little frustrating. We all decided to put aside a few issues after this one to read later on.

The art was great this issue. I really enjoyed it and it reminded me alot of Walt Simonsons work

All-New Member

I really like this book but I think it's going to read better in trades. I'll probably stop buying the single issues and do that instead. Fortunately, Image these days is on the ball about releasing trades right after the end of each arc.