Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Hopefully this deals with the fallout to "Testament of Xavier". At least some of it.

I wonder what will happen and what will change?

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Wow, pretty cool cover and seems it's just photoshopped by panels from old issues.
    Looks a bit rushed, imo.

The font used for the creators and "Revolution" is so Microsoft Word boilerplate. Zzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Looks a bit rushed, imo.

The font used for the creators and "Revolution" is so Microsoft Word boilerplate. Zzzz.
    At least they didn't use Comic Sans for that...
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

wow gorgious cover!
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

Has that 'utopians' thing ever been mentioned again since SDCC last year? I assumed it would be a third Bendis book.

Yes, solicits and covers lie when they say that something happens in every issue when clearly it's not true. But put yourselves in the shoes of who ever has to draw those covers or write the solicitations. If you were given the job to draw an interesting cover or write exciting solicitations for this book what would you do? You couldn't draw or write about what ever happens inside the book because nothing happens. Would you rather lie in solicitations that this issue **** is going down with revolution and draw what ever cool stuff comes to mind for the cover or tell your higher ups that you can't do your job?

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

Yawn. No revolution yet.

Can't wait to find out what configuration Bachalo/Dodson/Anka will present these same three characters in next month! The tension of whether or not Maria Hill might feature too is sometimes too much for my fragile disposition to bear.
    Last edited by .AČ; 05-01-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Can't wait to find out what configuration will Bachalo/Dodson/Anka will present these same three characters in next month! The tension of whether or not Maria Hill might feature too is sometimes too much for my fragile disposition to bear.
    To be fair, those three are the only real X-Men since it seems they're not going to use Kitty.

Personally, I want more Tempus and Goldballs

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie616 View Post
    To be fair, those three are the only real X-Men since it seems they're not going to use Kitty.

Personally, I want more Tempus and Goldballs
    I'm rather glad their not using Kitty. nothing against her, I like the character and god knows I'd buy the hell out of a Kitty & Magik book but I'm sick to death of X-Men characters showing up in every goddamn book that comes out. Whatever else can be said about Bendis on the X-Men he hasn't been doing that. If he peels off a charcter (Kitty, Mags and Tyke) they leave whatever else their on.

Love the cover. Doesn't hint at much. Then again, covers that hint at anything are often deceiving. Anyone remember All New X-men #20?

If the Original Sin crossover lasts only two issues, then I'm guessing this could be either an aftermath issue or a transition issue of sorts. I'm usually not too excited about those. But after seeing how nicely Bendis handled All New X-meN #26, I find myself looking forward to this even more.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.