Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Civil War II: X-Men" #2 Features Fan-Favorite Mutant, Teases Major Return(s)

Cullen Bunn and Andrea Broccardo's "Civil War II" tie-in introduces new players into Magneto and Storm's game of chess.

Full article here.

I've never been a big fan of Gambit, but I'll take him over Fanto any day of the week. Well done, Bunn.

we dont deserve this suspense, i want to know who is it XD

Loved this issue didn't know that Gambit will be in this until i saw a post by bleeding and i loved it. Finally Gambit v Fantomex and it will nice to the cajun serve some spicy gumbo justice on fantomex

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssp!!!

Unglaublich!

After this issue, Bunn is welcome to sit down and have a looooooooong run on the X-books as far as I'm concerned!

Between his bringing Gambit back into the X-Verse and his handling of Nightcrawler here, he can just take my cash right now!

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

I wanna know who is going to replace Psylocke. I'm kind of hoping for Rachael Grey. And nice move from Storm sending in Gambit to block Fantomex. I love how she being written better and smarter.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Fantomex isn't French. Like everything else about him, the accent is merely an affectation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    After this issue, Bunn is welcome to sit down and have a looooooooong run on the X-books as far as I'm concerned!
    I'm hoping that Ramos leaving EXM for Champions means we're going to get a big shake-up in creative teams over in the X-Books. Bunn on both would be fine with me.

I enjoy Remy when he's not saddled with overwrought angst, so this works great.

spoilers:
    As for what Psychics Magneto might draw to his side, this might be where we find out what happened to either Emma or Rachel.
    end of spoilers

Who knows. He might pull a Cuckoo out of hiding.
    I mean, probably not.

Glad to see Gambit showing up in mainline X-men titles again. I think with Storm being the leader of the X-men now, he should have a place on her team, given their history.

As for the next psychic, I hope it's Emma Frost who shows up. That would make the most sense. The first arc Cullen Bunn wrote with Uncanny X-men referenced the Hellfire Club. That could be a precursor of sorts to getting Emma into the mix. She has worked with Magneto before and would definitely be more inclined to work for him again, given the current situation with mutants.

However, Rachel Grey certainly would make sense as well. Given how we still don't know what happened to Cyclops, it's entirely possible that Rachel could blame the Inhumans for what happened to him and want some payback. If that means working with Magneto, so be it. I think that would definitely add a personal element to Civil War II.

If I had to bet money, right now I would wager that Emma will be that psychic. She's worked with Magneto before and would definitely have the skills to take on both Psylocke and O5 Jean Grey. I hope it's her because her absence is just one of many holes that the X-books has not/refuses to fill.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Who is on Magneto's Team?

Emma is the most obvious choice as she has the ability to ruffle the most feathers.

EMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! For the love of God, Emma. She makes the most sense... team of mostly classic villains, Gen X connection to Monet, and Hellfire Club stirring up in UXM. Don't let us down Cullen.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/