Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Emma is the most obvious choice as she has the ability to ruffle the most feathers.
    True, but Bunn did mention in an X-Position that he had plans for Rachel. This may be where that pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    True, but Bunn did mention in an X-Position that he had plans for Rachel. This may be where that pans out.
    Could be. They may be saving Emma for Death of X since she likely was severely affected by Scott's Noodle Incident.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Could be. They may be saving Emma for Death of X since she likely was severely affected by Scott's Noodle Incident.
    Or if Scott is, in fact, dead because of the Inhumans, she may prove the most likely candidate to be recruited against them..?
    I guess since Rachel is his daughter, the same logic applies.

GAH!!!

Rachel seems more likely to have pro-future-assessing views.

BANNED

If Remy and Betsy are now destined to grace EXM I fear this may be the last time in a while they are interesting characters. EXM is a death sentence. Hell in the 2 Issues here Bunn has wrote Storm as a far more competent leader than whats on offer in the "flagship". Same with Kurt.

Finally! Gambit has returned and kicked Fanto`s ass! Thanks Mr.Bunn!

Know I'm in the minority here, but gambit is just too much "90's fan service" to me....he beat Fantomex??? really?

Sticking to the Avengers books

Binch!!!.... Bunn didn't have the right to scalp me like he just did. I'm rlly hoping its Emma as she seems more likely to join Magnetos team than Rachel. I feel like it might not be any of those two as Rachel seems more likely to join Storm than Mags and Emma I feel like they saving her up for Death of X maybe

Emma would make more sense than Rachel. But Maddie would make as much sense as Emma. And there is other characters too... (why not Exodus for example?)

I think Bendis has killed Exodus.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Archer View Post
    Know I'm in the minority here, but gambit is just too much "90's fan service" to me....he beat Fantomex??? really?

Sticking to the Avengers books
    Good luck with that. I didnt know anything outside of The Ultimates was worth reading over on that side (That book is awesome). And yes, he beat Fantomex. Didnt "kick his @$#" like some are saying, but he did beat him. I don't understand how Gambit is "90s fan service" and Fantomex (an amalgamation of two 90s made characters) isnt. I could understand if you said someone like Adam Xtreme or heck, Jubilee (the visor-chades wearing, chili fries eating, mall rat). If Gambit is fan service then so is Bishop, Cable, Deadpool (well.. yeah), Domino, the current version of Psylocke and anyone else that happened to be created in the 90s or was part of the TAS as well as a host of others. If you don't like the character, fine, but at least be reasonable in your dislike. Gambit is "fan service"? If by that, you mean he has a lot of fans and was really popular in the 90s and only ceased to be featured due to not being used in the first few X-Men movies. Then yes. Gambit is fan service personified.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Who is on Magneto's Team?
    Magneto, Kurt, Monet and Creed the public team. He has Fantomex and Mystique gathering information for him.

Betsy just defected and the fates of Archangel Drone and Warren are unkown.

And Mags has previously been healed/conversed with Shen Xorn who may get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Or if Scott is, in fact, dead because of the Inhumans, she may prove the most likely candidate to be recruited against them..?
    I guess since Rachel is his daughter, the same logic applies.

GAH!!!

Rachel seems more likely to have pro-future-assessing views.
    She is a "the needs of the many..." kind of girl.

But I do feel like she could go either way depending on the case being made.

I would love Exodus to be on UXM. I always thought he was a great major villain but fell to the 90s X-Men curse.

But we want EMMA. EMMMMMMMMA.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think Bendis has killed Exodus.
    Did that actually happen or get wiped out with Malloy? Stupid time travel shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Did that actually happen or get wiped out with Malloy? Stupid time travel shenanigans.
    Maybe you are right. I am not sure really.