Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think Bendis has killed Exodus.
    Eva Bell canceled the whole thing with time travel.

Magneto is very cautious at the moment he understands the weight of his actions in relation to the Inhumans and Ulysses.

We had a nice fight between spies and exchange some members for now is being a good read.

It is amazing how Storm is portrayed so different and competent by Bunn in relation to EXM.

Rachel and Emma for me does not matter either would be a beautiful addition to Uncanny team .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Magneto is very cautious at the moment he understands the weight of his actions in relation to the Inhumans and Ulysses.

We had a nice fight between spies and exchange some members for now is being a good read.

It is amazing how Storm is portrayed so different and competent by Bunn in relation to EXM.

Rachel and Emma for me does not matter either would be a beautiful addition to Uncanny team .
    My money is on rachel, we've had enough years of Emma as the X woman, I wanna see rachel kicking some ass

All-New Member

Emma or Rachel work for me...

Wow Gambit actually appeared in a mainline X-book, ma have to pick this series up

I see not pre-ordering this was a mistake. Got that fixed, though. I'm curious, like everyone else, who the telepath is.

Marvel, y'all give Cullen Bunn a nice, big run on X-Men. He deserves it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Marvel, y'all give Cullen Bunn a nice, big run on X-Men. He deserves it.
    Make uncanny X men the flagship again, and get a better artist than land!

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I've noticed a trend with Marvel and artist... They don't keep the good ones around too long and they inevitably end up working at DC for some reason. Perhaps, they appreciate speed over quality?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

I hope issue 2 at least has an appearance by Colossus. Apparently Bunn has no love for the character since he featured all of the characters on both teams in Civil War II: X-Men #1 except Peter.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    I wanna know who is going to replace Psylocke. I'm kind of hoping for Rachael Grey. And nice move from Storm sending in Gambit to block Fantomex. I love how she being written better and smarter.
    agreed im loving that as well

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    If there was a petition for this, I'd sign it in a heartbeat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Emma is the most obvious choice as she has the ability to ruffle the most feathers.

That was my thinking plus she has a bit of versatility to her.

Anyone else think Gambit was a funny choice given that folks say Fantomex is a Remy rip-off? Think CB was thinking about that when he wrote it?

Yeah i'm going to need bunn to get both X-books. This X-men civil wars makes me feel like he could be doing so much and we could truly be seeing both sides of the current situation if he had control over both. this was a really good issue.

I think the psychic will be Rachel. The reason i say that is because Woods had quite a rift starting between her and Storm and Bunn may pick up on that. Also Rachel being from a future where mutants were hunted and killed will probably want to do anything to prevent their extinction. also Jean Vs. Rachel? I can't see how any x-men geek could turn that opportunity down.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/