Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Am I the only one hoping the new psychic is Sage?!

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Boy do i hope so. I read X-treme but i just never really got Sage.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Boy do i hope so. I read X-treme but i just never really got Sage.
    I'm more of the idea of Rachel vs Jeen , altough Emma vs Jean would also be great (If emma is at full power naturally)

Cajun vs Faux French. Loved it. If only Gambit's persuasion ability had been worked in somehow.
    I'm hoping the psychic is Rachel so we can have a Grey vs. Grey psychic battle. If not, Xorn. I'm hoping Emma is saved for the coming Hellfire arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It will probably be Rach. Although, as others have said, Emma would make more sense. If we were talking 80s Rachel I could see her supporting Mag's team, but she has grown a lot since then, and I don't really see her joining a team in opposition to her (teen, time displaced) mother.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It might be the Cuckoos though
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

They should have titled this one as "Fantomex gets his ass kicked", I was going to skip this event entirely until I saw this thread.

I love Sage. I miss her. But right now, I think it wouldn't make sense for her to show up at a time like this. Emma Frost and Rachel Grey both have ties to Magneto and Storm. Sage does not. The last time we saw her, she was helping out Dazzler in Xtreme X-men. If she is going to show up anywhere, I think she should show up in A-Force. She'd be right at home working alongside Dazzler again. But I have a feeling Marvel is going to keep her sidelined for reasons that are utterly unjustified.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I realy wish bunn is still writing the x-men when marvel now 2.0 happens, i wish we could get some previews of what is to come

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Hopefully not, I don't want to read about Magneto the creepy old man again.

I didn't think Sage was a psychic, I thought she just had resistance to psychics?
    Last edited by Shambles; 07-06-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    It will probably be Rach. Although, as others have said, Emma would make more sense. If we were talking 80s Rachel I could see her supporting Mag's team, but she has grown a lot since then, and I don't really see her joining a team in opposition to her (teen, time displaced) mother.
    I don't think she really sees Jeen as her mom like she did with the old Jean. And I can see her joining Magneto but wanting the others to understand why what they're doing is what needs to be done. I would prefer her on EXM, but I don't see that happening, so if Cunn really likes her, he probably can make it work.

Given the recent development in Uncanny, isn't the most obvious psychic is Shen Xorn?

Although I do think Rachel is a good choice. Emma seems too big to be shoehorned in middle issue of a mini series.

Psylocke defected to EXM is a huge loss for me. That book is boring and uninspired. Unless.. Bunn is taking over the book post Civil War II.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Cajun vs Faux French. Loved it.
    And Ragin' Cajun won. If only he had dragged that unfunny joke character a LOT more. Still, Bunn has cemented the fact that he is more than worthy of ushering in a bright, new era for the mutants. Now if Marvel only lets him.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    If you get Mama, the Cuckoos will follow. It's a 4 for 1 deal, too hard to miss. Note how Magneto doesn't specify the number of psychics he may recruit.

BANNED

Fingers crossed for Martha, Quire or the Cuckoos.

Poor Monet even knows she isn't up to the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Binch!!!.... Bunn didn't have the right to scalp me like he just did. I'm rlly hoping its Emma as she seems more likely to join Magnetos team than Rachel. I feel like it might not be any of those two as Rachel seems more likely to join Storm than Mags and Emma I feel like they saving her up for Death of X maybe
    People tend to forget but on Earth 811 Magneto was a core X-Man and practically helped raise Rachel. I don't think she's as disinclined to side with him as some around here expect.

Quote Originally Posted by steeplejack2112 View Post
    I hope issue 2 at least has an appearance by Colossus. Apparently Bunn has no love for the character since he featured all of the characters on both teams in Civil War II: X-Men #1 except Peter.
    This takes place after the next story arcs in UXM and EXM after Apocalypse Wars. Colossus might not still be part of the team or else Bunn may just not want to blow Lemire's story.