Super Moderator

Default This August, The CW Will Air "Supergirl's" First Season in Its Entirety

Before the show returns for Season 2, "Supergirl" Season 1 will air Mondays at 8 pm on The CW starting in August.

Full article here.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Glad to hear it, hopefully it will draw in some new viewers on top of the existing ones. And i'll enjoy rewatching my favorite eps as well.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Magick is Everywhere

I know what I'll be watching Mondays in August!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Good! I'll tune in so I can see what all the buzz is about.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

When is season 2 coming out if they are reairing season 1 this fall? They taking a year to get everything sorted?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    When is season 2 coming out if they are reairing season 1 this fall? They taking a year to get everything sorted?
    Kind of what I was wondering. Twenty episodes = twenty weeks unless they double up some nights. That would push the finale into November but season two is supposed to start on the CW before that.

Regardless, if I ever do give it another try it'll be on Netflix where I can binge. I gave up on the show entirely, except for the Flash episode, after ep 4 or 5 and the Flash episode did nothing to make me miss it.

Most likely I'll only watch the crossover eps this fall. Maybe it can get better, a lot of shows were pretty bad their first season (Buffy, Farscape, for instance) only to get much better by their second.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    Kind of what I was wondering. Twenty episodes = twenty weeks unless they double up some nights. That would push the finale into November but season two is supposed to start on the CW before that.
    Yes, this is what they are doing, running 2 episodes each Monday beginning August 1st, so it will take 10 weeks to air all the episodes and then new episodes will air starting October 10th.

Not quite as good as binge-watching, but for Supergirl, it's close enough. Love this show and can't wait to see it return this fall.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.